• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars Rebels - Episode I - Spark of Rebellion Movie

I think he was referring to Episode II and beyond

The editor hasn't been active for a couple of months and there are no idea threads for a continuation of the series that I see.

Bravo. It looks good, thus far. For further information on where to find it, would you mind tagging me in a private google plus post, if at all possible? My full g+ name is Northern Lad Productions Limited.

@"Northern Lad Productions" If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

DigModiFicaTion said:
The editor hasn't been active for a couple of months and there are no idea threads for a continuation of the series that I see.

Ya it sucks that he disappeared after 1 Episode. I was hoping for another series akin to Smudger9's Clone Wars that would use the entire series and focus on movie style edits.

Hubunkey said:
DigModiFicaTion said:

Ya it sucks that he disappeared after 1 Episode. I was hoping for another series akin to Smudger9's Clone Wars that would use the entire series and focus on movie style edits.

Smudger has been MIA longer than Harry. Rebels is about to begin its last season, so I wouldn't be surprised if other cuts start popping up, soon.

I'd love to see both series continue though, I really like both of them.

I didn't even know Smudger was gone :(  I just assumed he was working on the next episodes on the series but was still lurking

@"bapivx" If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Back
Top Bottom