• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars Rebels - Episode I - Spark of Rebellion Movie

images

I tried logging into tapatalk and forgot my password and somehow created a new account. Please delete the new account if you can thanks.

yoshif8tures said:
I tried logging into tapatalk and forgot my password and somehow created a new account. Please delete the new account if you can thanks.

Not directly PMing an admin... not actually mentioning the name of the account... and posting this ^ in a totally random thread, was exactly the right course of action! :p PM if you want help.

Excellent edit =) congrats. Hope to see the second episode soon =)

This looks to be an AMAZING project! Hopefully I can get a chance to see Episode I soon. I tried to watch the video on YT of the first 5 min but SME has it blocked so I will just hunt myself down a link to view your finish edit :)

Trailer looks great! Could never get into Clone Wars but enjoy Rebels thoroughly! Really intrigued as to how you're gonna handle season 2 if you do it. I'll defo check this out at some point if I can!

ManicGuy1989 said:
Trailer looks great! Could never get into Clone Wars but enjoy Rebels thoroughly! Really intrigued as to how you're gonna handle season 2 if you do it. I'll defo check this out at some point if I can!

Watch Smudger9's Clone Wars edit's and I think you'll change your mind about the series.

Really want to give this one a watch, super excited about it, how can I get my hands on it?

[MENTION=23493]Zzzonkers42[/MENTION], if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

rebue posted on Imperial Fanedit Dissident Base:

I know this wasn't the editor's intention, but this edit replaces the prequels for me. This concludes my review.

P.S. Seriously, I enjoyed this edit. The story flows as if it were a true Star Wars motion picture. Wookiee thumbs up (that's just how I'm built—don't judge) for trimming superfluous dialogue from the original episodes.

P.P.S. Going into this viewing, I was aware of other reviewers' comments that the cropping was pretty well done but not consistently applied. However, when I watched it, I got into the story and the joy of being in the Star Wars universe and forgot to look out for these flaws. . . and whaddyaknow, I didn't notice anything was amiss. Visually, this is a great-looking edit with a widescreen, cinematic feel.

P.P.P.S. I look forward to more edits by this jeditor.

10/10

harrybowls said:
ManicGuy1989 said:

Watch Smudger9's Clone Wars edit's and I think you'll change your mind about the series.

Thanks for the plug!! 
I was aiming to do a project with Rebels after CW EPIV, but looks like I was beaten to it!!!

I look forward to checking this out.

Hello, can you send me by PM the links or .dlc  to download the movie.
Thanks.

I hope to see this series continue, but harrybowls seems to be MiA.

Zamros said:
I hope to see this series continue, but harrybowls seems to be MiA.

I am back! I've just been very busy (new job, long commute). I'm working on the following 2 episodes. 
I'm hoping to have them complete (at least one) by December.

hey, welcome back! looking forward to the next installment.

and thanks again for that aweshum godspanked cover, dude!

Wahey! Awesome. I'm really interested to see these now that Rebels has gotten really REALLY good. I was mostly just watching it in order to fill the Star Wars void until the end of Season 2.

Can't wait for your Episode 2. :D

Awesome to hear this project is still going on! I've been trying to get my wife and I into Rebels, but if these fan-edits are as good as I'm reading, I think we could finally watch the series in a way we could enjoy better. Thank you, harrybowls, for putting in the timer and effort of this.

Back
Top Bottom