• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars Episode I: The Ridiculous Menace

TMBTM said:
^^ Rapidshare tends to remove some links faster than any other hosts.
All I'm trying to do at the moment is give another option, because there are parts on MU that no one can get right now.

mutliupload could be an interesting solution
you upload once, then multiupload creates hosts links, among a list that you choose.
and it's free.
http://www.multiupload.com/

All links have now been added to Megashares and Rapidshare.

Star Wars: The Ridiculous Menace: FancyHdPersonReview Review: By Rogue-theX:

Hey guys, Rogue here with another over the topically epic review!!!!!!!

This week its Star Wars Episode I The Riduculous Menace, George Lucas' latest masterpiece of filmmaking. The great George Lucas was gracious enough to let me watch his movie and review it, and review it i shall!

THE JUICY ACTION (where i discuss the plot of the movie, spoiler warning):
Ricoliulas Menace starts off like most star wars movies, so you automatically know its going to be awesome. What is so miraculous about this opening is the new amazing music John Williams has composed, having seen star wars over 9000 times i must say i welcome the change since the old music was oh i dunno, BORING. Next we find out that a once majestic super-smart race of aliens are running out of coffee so they are literally forced to find some more on the planet of the Naboobians (i thought the whole coffee angle was brilliant BTW, its a great way to get just about anyone emotionally invested in the story). A stunningly amazing series of beautifully engulfing images of lavish CGI (computer generated imagery) special effects wizardry takes us across the galaxy until we meet the main protagonist, the drop dead sexy Ric Olie. It is TRULY shocking how much Ric influences the story, given that he doesnt have the usual ammount of screentime most main charachters have, but where Ric lacks in screentime he certainly makes up for with his way with the ladys (i wont go into too much detail here, suffice it to say the sex scene is a cinematic achievement on its own). The next morning and a pack of smokes later we meet our secondary protagonist, the always charming, always engaging and rarely nothing short of mezmerizing Spock (thats right, Spock, from Star Track). Spock shows up when the going gets tough, and boy oh boy does the tough get going, Spock fires his gatling gun and single handedly destroys two armies of evil swiss army droids, i was on the edge of my seat the whole time during this secuence it was just JAW DROPPING (whoever did the special fx here is a saint!). So Spock saves the day and gives his medal to Ric Olie as Ric was the real hero in the movie. THE END.

LIGHTS! CAMERA! SEXY! (where i discuss the picture quality):
So this dvd came from the masters of THX (the guys that brought us such things as movies, and the letters THX), so you know the drill, F!@#$%G AWESOME picture quality. The detail level is off the charts, i'v never seen a dvd that looked this good, the colors are strong yet subtly with a hint of pink for good measure. The black levels are deep as Uranus and sexy as hell. The only thing i didnt like was some of the deliberate creative decisions, but this is George Lucas' movie and we have to respect that, so the picture quality gets a resounding 11 out of 10 from me :)

FLASH! BAM! CHOPPA!!! (where i discuss the sound quality):
Ben Burt and his creative team at Skywalker sound have completely rescored, re-eq'd and re-enhanced this audio track for full on awesomeness! The Dynamic range on this thing is well over 50,000 gigawatts, and i must say it sounds like something that sounds really really good (its hard to describe, so take my word for it). I love the score, i love the dialog and i love star wars! 10/10

THE COOL S#@T (where i discuss the extras):
This dvd is loaded to the top with extras conjured by the great George Lucas and his creative wizards at skywalker ranch, it will take you days to watch them all. I dont usually talk too much about extras, so i'll just say that these extras are real eye openers, involving you deeper in the Star Wars phenomena, and theres more Ric Olie too! :D

THATS A WRAP...

...OF SEXY!!!!!!! (where i discuss the conclusion to the end of the review of the movie)
Once again George Lucas brings us a new movie (you heard me, a new movie), and what a movie, it cost a thousand dollars to make and has a thousand thrills! Its epic! Its Political! Its HAWT! It has the most witty dialog of the decade! It has the greatest car chase ever filmed! Watch it, right now! And may the wookies be with you :)

Right on Frink, you done good! :nod:

:lol:

Thanks for the review...I think. :p

For anyone who missed it, hebrides' awesome DVD art can be downloaded here:

https://images.fanedit.org/fanedits_coverart/tvsfrink/trm/TRM_artbyHebrides.rar

TRM_3Dview.jpg

fanedit.info now has the links for MU, RS, and Megashares. All links are interchangeable, so there should be no problems downloading all the parts.

Happily downloading this now. hope a dvd cover is made for this soon (if it's not included in the dl package)

kaine23 said:
Happily downloading this now. hope a dvd cover is made for this soon (if it's not included in the dl package)
:fish:

Look two posts above your own post

Watched it with family on Christmas Day and Im still laughing.I caught on quick.

Congrats on making it to the greatest SW FE list Frink!
z205099164.gif

Thank you sir!

I dont see an avi download....I did however download the NTSC but when I extract the 22 files, it doesnt show anything......I just get a few VOB files (about 5). However, I tried to write a dvd with those VOB files with infrarecorder and nothing happens...just errors popping up. any help please?

A) There is no avi download, this edit wasn't released as an avi as far as i know
B) VOB files are certainly something
C) I've never heard of infrarecorder. You might want to download a freeware program ImgBurn. Build an ISO image of the VOB files and burn it to disc.

Jarko, can you list all the contents of what you extracted? Example: Video_TS.BUP, VIDEO_TS, VTS_01_0 ect. ect. :)

Gatos said:
A) There is no avi download, this edit wasn't released as an avi as far as i know
Correct

Back
Top Bottom