• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Trek: The Pegasus

Neuros said:
*Title: Star Trek: The Next Generation – The Pegasus
*Faneditor Name: Neuros
Tagline: “Here’s to the Next Generation!”

*Original Movie Title: Star Trek: The Next Generation – The Pegasus/Star Trek: Enterprise – These Are The Voyages…
*Genre: Sci-Fi
Franchise: Star Trek
*Fanedit Type: FanFix

*Original Release Date: 1994/2005
*Original Running Time:42minutes/42minutes
*Fanedit Release Date: 2015
*Fanedit Running Time: 80 minutes
Time Cut: 4 minutes
Time Added: None

Available in HD? Yes

*Brief Synopsis:
Confronted with old demons, Commander Riker watches the final mission of the NX-01 to gain insight into his current situation.

*Intention:
To re-edit the Enterprise finale into the existing TNG episode.

Editing Details:
Beyond simply an extended edition, I wanted to retell the ENT footage so that it fit more firmly in place with the original episode. To that end, a conflicting scene from TNG has been removed along with the entire ending of the ENT episode.

Cuts and Additions:
*New title cards after the opening credits, crediting the ENT cast and crew.
* Sickbay scene removed from TNG episode.
* End speech scene has been removed from ENT episode to match TNG episode continuity.
* FX shots of the Enterprise have been mixed up to prevent immediate recognition of footage source.

Ideally, you would also add this to the first post.

Cool idea for an edit. Star trek is one of the franchises in which I have everything, so I'll be sure to check it out at some point. Consider it in my QUEUE. If you ever need help with your audio level feel free to hit me up, too.

Ken Poirier said:
Cool idea for an edit. Star trek is one of the franchises in which I have everything, so I'll be sure to check it out at some point. Consider it in my cue. If you ever need help with your audio level feel free to hit me up, too.
Sorry, but this is a pet peeve of mine...the word is "queue" not "cue."

TV's Frink said:
Sorry, but this is a pet peeve of mine...the word is "queue" not "cue."
You've peaked my curiosity. How do we know their not spelling it that way on purpose? No need to loose you're mind.

Thanks for this fanedit. I watched it today, and quite enjoyed it.

While I'm not a fan of the ENTERPRISE episode in question, I find this and similar projects fascinating! With all its time travel plotlines and tributes to series past, STAR TREK lends itself perhaps uniquely well to this sort of treatment. Interesting work!

Watched 'The Historical Truth' a week or so ago. Looking forward to checking out this updated version.:)

I do prefer this updated version.
Got some great advice from Mark Moore and bionicbob and it really improved the flow. Scenes have been rearranged and some completely removed. :)

I got a chance to watch last night and I liked the story flow but a lot of the cropped ENT shots need to be reframed. People are talking from off-screen or you can just see their hands. I can't really comment on audio quality since I was watching with cheap headphones on a laptop.

Hi,

I tried to download this, but JDownloader indicates that the availability is "0/1 online" - (Hoster = Mega).

There are no other download links available.

Please could you let me know if it can by made available, or if there is another link to it.

Thanks.

Ok then,

So I'm not allowed to ask for links or any download information.

Could anyone please PM me with some advice on how I might be able to watch this?

Many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom