• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Trek Discovery

I'm assuming this scene was cut from the season finale but where does it fit into the episode? After the last scene?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiClFLJAw-u/

A very brief teaser announcing the season two production has begun.

If you watch closely and freeze frame, you get a tease of  TOS style uniforms.

Does this mean Discovery will be getting new uniforms?
Or will they be going with the novel explanation that different classes of ships have different uniforms, which really makes no sense  LOL.

^ So are they letting Alex Kurtzman write and Direct. Nobody learned from The Mummy then??

bionicbob said:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiClFLJAw-u/

A very brief teaser announcing the season two production has begun.

If you watch closely and freeze frame, you get a tease of  TOS style uniforms.

Does this mean Discovery will be getting new uniforms?
Or will they be going with the novel explanation that different classes of ships have different uniforms, which really makes no sense  LOL.
There's a a "Kirk shirt" being sewed in the beginning, and worn in the end (yellow,  three gold rings on the cuff). Could it be for Captain Pike?

addiesin said:
There's a a "Kirk shirt" being sewed in the beginning, and worn in the end (yellow,  three gold rings on the cuff). Could it be for Captain Pike?

pfRNOnFl.jpg

Anson Mount (Inhumans, Hell on Wheels) has been cast as Pike, which is a good choice imo.  He actually looks like Jeffery Hunter a bit.  I assume this is him?  I wonder who that is in the Blue Uniform?  Spock???

iLCJbQBl.jpg

Enterprise Uniforms.  Supposedly, Bryan Fuller wanted TOS styled uniforms.  I wonder if this was the original design????
Q2KdFukl.jpg

bionicbob said:

sisko-picard.jpg

bionicbob said:

The fact that every other Starfleet officer we saw in S1 (including several Admirals) had the same uniform is explained how in the novel?

This can't be good for morale.

As much as I enjoyed (parts of) Discovery and am looking forward to the 2nd Season, I kinda hope it bombs horribly and ends up with all ST projects being cancelled because CBS deserve it. Putting Kurtzman in charge when he has screwed up, time and time again on all artistic and financial levels defies logic. He is responsible for not one, but two entire Cinematic-Universes being cancelled because he set them up so badly! Maybe the top CBS execs have been replaced by shapeshifters?

Probably these guys:
giphy.gif

^ There's just something off about his face, I don't trust him.

A horrible, noisy, magic-free trailer for the 2nd season. I've put it in spoilers because the thumbnail is a reveal:

TM2YC said:
A horrible, noisy, magic-free trailer for the 2nd season. I've put it in spoilers because the thumbnail is a reveal:

"This video is not available" for me. Probably UK exclusive.

addiesin said:
TM2YC said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Cd7NKKvDc[/video]
"This video is not available" for me. Probably UK exclusive.

This video has a different thumbnail but it's probably the same one on the American Star Trek YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDIlBDRkPDI[/video]

There's a good summary of the whole panel where this premiered here. See the linked article for the full details of each item in the list.
StarTrek.com said:
8 Things We Learned from Discovery's Hall H Panel
The Star Trek: Discovery panel in Hall H on Friday afternoon at San Diego Comic-Con provided fans with plenty of insight into the upcoming second season of the sci-fi adventure. StarTrek.com previously reported about attendees being treated to a season two trailer and details about the Star Trek: Short Treks.
1. Number One
2. Short Treks for the Holidays
3. Wilson Cruz is back
4. Presenting Chancellor L'Rell
5. The Anti-Lorca
6. Tyler and L'Rell
7. Spock!
8. Canon Fodder

Back
Top Bottom