• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Shows that you love that should have ended loooooooong ago

i always thought the Newhart Show/Bob Newhart thing was insanely clever and a fun way to throw in a final gag for the people in the know.
and it would be completely epic if soAnarachy and mFamily would throw in the same twist. even bring on a cameo of the kids.
it will never happen of course, but it's still a fun idea.

Red Dwarf. I've bored the crap out of most of my friends with this, and now it's your turn :D

Aside from the odd episode, the books capture the feel of being the last human left floating in a vast indifferent universe so much better than the show ever did. Enjoyable and hilarious as it was, it was definitely ready to be put down at the end of series 6, they even stuck a perfect cliffhanger on the end of it which in my eyes would have been a great place to just leave the whole thing.

One of the writers (the good one) left at that point and since then it keeps being rebooted every few years to become a sad parody of what it used to be. Series 10 was a nice return to form, but I keep wishing they'd bring in some huge epic sci-fi concept and then let it die.

Back
Top Bottom