• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Scrooge: The Literary Cut (AVAILABLE AGAIN)

The AVI for Version 2 is already online, and it has also been uploaded to YouTube. PM if you are interested.

The DVD will arrive after my proofreader goes through the possible subtitle goofs.

Oh, the AVI version has no extras. Which doesn't mean the DVD will have any. Of course, it doesn't mean that it won't, either!

Dwight Fry said:
Oh, the AVI version has no extras. Which doesn't mean the DVD will have any. Of course, it doesn't mean that it won't, either!

Classic sales tactic to get you to download the DVD version. Well played, sir.

Hello,
I am very interested in this fanedit.
Unfortunately Dwight Fry's PM inbox is full since he has not been online for a long time.
Does somebody still have this cut?
Could somebody make it possible for me to watch?

Please read the rules. Download requests cannot be made here. If you can't get in touch with Dwight Fry, please use the requests forum, as detailed in the rules.

This old dusty edit is again available in time for the season. It's a version 2 slightly different from the original (I made v2 in 2013 but never gave it a general release) so those who have the old one might want to upgrade. OP has been updated with the details on this and the reason why this is still SD.

Wow! I was thinking someone like you or The Scribbler would edit either this or Miracle on 34th. Awesome! Turns out you already did.

I did indeed, back when the world was young. Long time offline, but that thread about fanediting classics somehow got it back!

My thoughts exactly. It's pretty tight already, both original and remake.
Just watched the original again last week and it’s a solid holiday movie. I wouldn’t change a single thing.

I can’t believe there hasn’t been an HD release of Sims’ Scrooge!

Edit: I see a blu ray edition on Amazon

Just watched the original again last week and it’s a solid holiday movie. I wouldn’t change a single thing.

I can’t believe there hasn’t been an HD release of Sims’ Scrooge!

Edit: I see a blu ray edition on Amazon
There is, but not of the version I used. I prefer people who watch it to go in completely blind, but I'll explain myself under a spoiler tag.

The edit uses the colorized version, and goes back and forth between B&W and color, kind of like A Matter of Life and Death. If I redid it in HD, I could keep the same cuts but would have to give up the visual style.

There is, but not of the version I used. I prefer people who watch it to go in completely blind, but I'll explain myself under a spoiler tag.

The edit uses the colorized version, and goes back and forth between B&W and color, kind of like A Matter of Life and Death. If I redid it in HD, I could keep the same cuts but would have to give up the visual style.
Oooooooh I understand now!

Back
Top Bottom