• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Rogues Alternate/Retro Cover/Poster thread/thread

Can anyone help me identify this bomber?:
icm72163.jpg

Rogue-theX said:
Can anyone help me identify this bomber?:
icm72163.jpg

It's a big dirty Fokker! :lol:

No actually it's a Czech Avia B-71 Bomber

2347126_120517151638_icm72163.jpg

Thanks TM2YC :)

Looks like that'd be a hard to find kit, looking for a big old bomber with the nice canopy's like the dirty fokker and the heinkel 111, any ideas?

Two of these could make a nice Twin Rocket Cloud Car:
85-5862-lg.jpg

ETA: note to self

Going to put this one together quickly and simple, with a silver paint job, for doing tests to see if I can get the kind of shots I want and to figure out how to mount the planes in front of the black background without seeing what it is mounted to and stuff like that:
skyraider_zps8af7e7cc.jpg

Junkers JU-88?

revell-junkers-ju-88-a-1a-5-bomber.jpg

I remember childrens writer Roald Dahl said he shot down a bunch of them!

Surely there is a place for The Wellington Bomber, as it was the Dambuster plane (A heavy inspiration for the trench run)...

Wellington_Bomber.JPG

Also the De Havilland Mosquito, because it was in '633 Squadron' (Another prime influence on SW)...

1656_rn.jpg

Which reminds me. This is totally going in my cut of the Trench Run :)

Junkers Ju-88 is decent! nice one!

The main body/nose section of this sure looks the part:
zvd7219.jpg

I'd like something based on this, with top and bottom turrets added to the main body, for a rebel rocket fighter plane:
JSJ_Bell_Airacuda.jpg

You're like a punk rock version of Adywan.

or...

You're like the Ed Wood of faneditors.

yeah, this is some seriously cool shit. keep rogueing

I found this short print of 8mm film in a trash bin outside a thrift store last week and had it digitally transferred for your viewing pleasure.
For the first time in 67 years see various takes, many never used in the actual film, of Mark Hamill performing as Luke Skywalker in the Millennium Falcon lightning gun turret:

Video should be available within the hour.

Found some parts for one of the custom death star surfaces:
a04202_hms_hood.jpg

Maybe cause the lady has a gun pointed at him, and was clearly checking him out and maybe he was like "fuck off, love. I don't do inter-species sexual activities" and then proceeded to cover his crotch with the conch.
It's probably more likely he just stole the lady's handbag and was about to make a daring escape before she whipped out her 9 and he was like "whoa" and froze in that position thinking if he stayed still she might not see him.

ThrowgnCpr said:
n16086.jpg

why is Chewbacca covering his manhood?

He is probably just trying to cover up his "Black Russian" codpiece with a hat borrowed from a nearby Priest...

^ Wouldn't it be a half arrow instead of .05?

Should be able to start testing this thing soon:
Picture14_zpsa74677d0.jpg~original

Obviously when I said I would put the kit together quickly what I really meant was like a week and a half or somethin'.

Back
Top Bottom