• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Resident Evil: Regenerated

I saw V. 1 and will watch it this week, I really liked the first attempt aprt from some tech difficulties, more to follow...

thehillissilent said:
DonnieX said:
I haven't got much feedback on this, just wondering what you all thought.....

I have yet to see it. However, a friend of mine watched it and was very impressed. He thought everything was well put together and was seamless. I will download this soon and give you my personal thoughts. I didn't care much for the original films because they strayed too much from the game. I did like the first movie alot more than the second. The editing of the beginning of the second film almost had me leave the theatre.

Anyway, I'm how your edit will do. I'll let you know soon.

I finished watching your edit, and I was definately impressed. This is the definative version of the series so far. When the third one appears on DVD, I would like for you to edit that one into this edit as well to complete the trilogy (However, there might be a fourth one on the way). Again, nice job. I look forward to your future edits.

I think this is my first post, but here goes :)

What you did with the first movie was excellent - really well done, the transition between the two could be a lot tighter, but was still very well done.

The beginning of the second movie (the non-Milla Jovovitch scenes) could stand to have a lot of fat trimmed off to get to where we want to be in the movie, maybe intercut the introductions of the new characters with the scenes of Milla getting out of the hospital, finding the gun etc. This way it would feel more like one long movie rather than still feeling like the second one attatched to the first.

When the second movie comes in, first few scenes (the doors shutting people into the city etc, but trimmed a little to quicken up the pace) - then intercutting with Milla (as she is the main protagonist of the first movie, we're away from her for too long when the new characters are being introduced). Once she's in the movie properly (church scene onwards), it's cool.

A very good job with this - I can now actually watch two movies (albeit joined into one) that I would usually avoid at all costs!

DonnieX said:
I haven't got much feedback on this, just wondering what you all thought.....

Just Downloaded and watched. I enjoyed it, most of the flash back scenes from the first movie i would of removed you had done in the right places. A well done edit. Although i must say there is one or two scenes i would of kept in to show a bit more of what was going on etc. Overall an impressive edit, nice one 8) i was planning on doing a version myself before i discoverd fanedit.org, but looks like i dont need to anymore, unless you don' mind of course?

8/10 :)

go for it. i'd love to see another version. someone elses vision of a movie
is great.......

i've seen about 3 or 4 versions of Superman 2....
i liked all of those....

so, please feel free to do it. :)

i actually have two versions of the movie out on the net. where did you get this one form?

I got the version i downloaded from the fanedit website itself. Watched it as soon as i got it :) i like the Resident evil films, theres just something about them lol.

Did anyone else have trouble with their copy of RE: Regenerated?, mine wouldn't play the first 5 or 6 chapters, i.e. up till The Dogs scene.

was it just a bad download? or has this happened to anyone else?
with that in mind if anyone has a working copy that feels like posting it to me I'd be very appreciative :smile:

does it play on your pc fine? What kind of blank media (brand) are you burning it to? Media can play a big role, however sometimes the way a film was encoded and what method used to put it on dvd can play a small factor as well

no, it wouldn't play on anything, I always try out anything thats faulty on my dvd player, xbox 360, pc and chipped original xbox.

it just wouldn't play anything up till that point on any player, which is why I think it was a problem with the download. everything after that point was fine, as were the menus. but it kind of negates the point of the edit a bit.
I'll maybe post something in trading at the weekend and I've got my head together.

sounds like it might be a media issue. Can you try another disc or burn it to an rw and test it out? If you still get issues then it points to something else

Didn't have any problems with my copies, so it is definitely a media issue or bad burn.

Yeah, as i said before, i love the idea but there was to many rough-cuts in this release, 2 people standing talking, cut then they came walking , cut then they sit down, cut then somepeople talk and then a big sound-clip then cut and so on, i couldnt stand 15 minutes...

But is this like a never version or something??
with the rough cuts smoothered up??

well, I am still hoping for a new version of his THE OTHERS edit, but it seems DonnieX is rather moving on than going back. Too bad. Maybe I will make this myself sometimes.

addiesin said:
Dennis said:
wow.. wish i could find this video

Wow... Wish you wouldn't try to skirt the rules by covertly asking for download links publicly. Consider this an unofficial warning. Please read the rules before posting again. https://www.fanedit.org/rules/

sorry wasnt my intention and I've read the rules by now.... once again my apologies...

Back
Top Bottom