• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Red Dwarf X Confirmed!

Just watched episode 3 and really enjoyed it. Easily the best so far in my book, felt like classic Dwarf. :)

booshman said:
Just watched episode 3 and really enjoyed it. Easily the best so far in my book, felt like classic Dwarf. :)

Absolutely. The opening bits with Rimmer being sarcastic over Lister's reading really felt like the old days of banter.

I think each week the episodes of have gotten better, if it carries on - I will proclaim Red Dwarf is truely back.

^ Yep, yep and yep. If they keep going like this I might even stop wishing Rob Grant would come back.

nOmArch said:
^ Yep, yep and yep. If they keep going like this I might even stop wishing Rob Grant would come back.

Blasphemy. :p

In my defence I did say 'I might' :D having Rob back... would be Nice...

Great news.
Anything that clears Craig from Corrie is a bonus

TM2YC said:
Excellent. The last series didn't quite reach the dizzy hieghts of old but it came a lot closer than most of the recent series.

That's how I feel. Series 3-6 is kinda unobtainable, but for me X wasn't too far behind Series 1 & 2.

Plus Grant has been trying to get the series off the ground since 2012, so has had plenty of time to work on the scripts.

Back
Top Bottom