• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Prism_Skywalker's Fanediting Support Thread

Rip the disc using MakeMKV

Convert MKV to MP4 using aviDemux
For Avidemux what audio channels does it need from the Blueray? The blueray gives 5.1 and DTS but Avide complained it wanted ACC3? Is that a issue with old versions or?

Okay so ignore what I said: I am about to get on to my latest specs and model MacOS computer and would like to know what software gets it done quick and quality wise. To get it into a state for editing, all I want to do is quickly and quality wise convert a Blueray from MKV to MP4 without suffering time and loss. @MightyAttackTribble @DigModiFicaTion
My previous post still stands, as it's the setup I use. Can't really make it any simpler without making a video.

Back
Top Bottom