• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Plumbing's Our Game

Why do I hear no voices in this besides Peach's first line? Cranky's mouth moves, but all I hear is the background music.

Must be your phone. Some phones dont play 5.1 audio that well. Watch it on PC or Mac!

My S22 doesnt play it either. My old S9 played it just fine. So new expensive phones suck basically.

Last edited:
Must be your phone. Some phones dont play 5.1 audio that well. Watch it on PC or Mac!

My S22 doesnt play it either. My old S9 played it just fine. So new expensive phones suck basically.
I guess, but I could hear the original movie just fine on my phone. Any chance you could make it exactly like the original blu ray, where it sort of auto down converts to 2.0 if 5.1 isn't available?

Also, I like the dog scene and those Peach lines. I also like the "as released" music. But I'd like to have your soundtracks as alternate tracks. Any way you could release them in a format with no visual changes, where I could sync the audio to the original blu ray?

I guess, but I could hear the original movie just fine on my phone. Any chance you could make it exactly like the original blu ray, where it sort of auto down converts to 2.0 if 5.1 isn't available?

Also, I like the dog scene and those Peach lines. I also like the "as released" music. But I'd like to have your soundtracks as alternate tracks. Any way you could release them in a format with no visual changes, where I could sync the audio to the original blu ray?

Afraid I can't. I have deleted all the files I used already.

Also, that's not how encoding works. Vimeos encoding is just not good. If you watch the actual film on your phone it would sound fine. Just not on vimeo.

OK, cool. Was the dog scene the only video edit? I'm thinking removing Peach's lines you didn't like could be achieved by just muting her, but I'm not sure if that's how you did it. Anyway, I'd like a copy and I'll try to sync the tracks to my BR myself. PM sent!

Firstly, this is amazing and I quite like the new Cranky Kong voice over. Thank you @DonkeyKonga for you hard work!

Now this isn’t a criticism, just a technical observance…it seems the left and right channels are swapped.

Best way I’ve tested for this is at 16:31 the Bramballs come on to the screen from right to left. In your edit, it’s swapped.

I compared with the original edit just to make sure I wasn’t crazy or hearing things.

I did try your other audio tracks and it was the same, however I don’t believe I tested all of them.

I would love to be of any help if I can as I believe your changes make this much more enjoyable and classic.

Last edited:
Is it just me... or are the left and right channels swapped?
It should be just you, I didn't mess with the channels. Also I haven't heard anyone complain about it before.

Apologies, I edited my original post and you had responded before I hit save! My bad.
I fixed it. You can re-download it. You were correct btw, left and right did get swapped somehow so thanks!

Greetings DonkeyKonga, just to ask, which audio-track is it that integrates Brian Tyler's complete, unused score?

~Waz

From the top of my head it's either the second or the fourth. But track 1 uses a track that would easily be mistaken as a movie track.

Happy Christmas, during my viewing, I am striving to determine whether this edit's removal, of the brothers' dog-conflict, quickened too much the pacing; I do actually enjoy the scene--and am reminded of Shigeru Miyamoto's Chain-Chomp inspiration.

~Waz

Happy Christmas, during my viewing, I am striving to determine whether this edit's removal, of the brothers' dog-conflict, quickened too much the pacing; I do actually enjoy the scene--and am reminded of Shigeru Miyamoto's Chain-Chomp inspiration.

~Waz
Merry Christmas Ri!

I have nothing against the dog scene itself, apart from the execution. The dog itself feels generic, and the 'mama mia' slowmotion gag is done better at the end of the film and therefor the final film 'mama mia' is more impactful without the scene.
The dog doesn't *look* like a Mario universe dog, and rather like a 'life of pets' dog (made by the same studio). The fact that the dog owners have a poster of Duck Hunt Dog on their wall adds insult to injury. :p

Back
Top Bottom