• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Passengers: Aurora (A Rearrangement)

same i tried messaging weeks ago but still no response.
It took a few weeks for McMilln replied to me. The edit is worth the wait however.. It's a busy time of year and McMilln might not be active on here during the festivities.

Last edited:
Is anyone aware of any other way to get this? I PMed mcmilln about 6 weeks ago. I checked the FECentral, and it just says PM author. I checked the last result GoogleDocs - it had a link to a user called greenturnedblue under a column labled 'aus', but I don't know what that is, tbh, and didn't want to PM some rando whose name got added to a sheet unless that is explicitly what that column is for.

To be clear - I am not asking for a link. I'm just asking what alternative methods are available. I would even settle for a list of changes, and I would duplicate his efforts for my personal use with my own copy.

Is anyone aware of any other way to get this? I PMed mcmilln about 6 weeks ago. I checked the FECentral, and it just says PM author. I checked the last result GoogleDocs - it had a link to a user called greenturnedblue under a column labled 'aus', but I don't know what that is, tbh, and didn't want to PM some rando whose name got added to a sheet unless that is explicitly what that column is for.

To be clear - I am not asking for a link. I'm just asking what alternative methods are available. I would even settle for a list of changes, and I would duplicate his efforts for my personal use with my own copy.
I think you’ll just need to wait for macmilln to get back to you. He’s the author of the edit. It may be that they are not currently active on here and it will be a while before you hear from them, if at all. That’s just the way it is.

I don't think macmilln is hosting it anymore. The download link they gave me points to an empty folder now.

This looks incredible. I am really hoping to be able to check this fan edit out!

I made subtitles for this edit, check it out!
Click Download at the top, and rename to .srt 😁

Back
Top Bottom