• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Nirvana Turns 21

man, this has turned into a slumber party pillow fight.

images

Some people, not gonna name names (*points directly at frantic canadian*) [shout]FRANTIC CANADIAN!!![/shout], have no taste.

Frantic Canadian said:
How about we listen to some music that's actually good instead of jabbering on about a band that sucks. :-D

If we're doing female fronted metal, we can do much better than that...

Rogue-theX said:
Some people, not gonna name names (*points directly at frantic canadian*) [shout]FRANTIC CANADIAN!!![/shout], have no taste.

Says the guy who likes Nirvana, and from that statement I can only assume also likes Coldplay, U2, and Nickelback. :lol: :p

I say we nuke the entire thread from orbit, then put frantic in an orbital capsule (without adequate life support). Its the only way!

Adabisi said:
If we're doing female fronted metal, we can do much better than that...

Sorry man but I thought they all sucked. They sound more like stoner rock than metal to me. I think I'll stick to Nightwish, Arch Enemy, Within Temptation, Leaves Eyes, and Lacuna Coil for my female fronted metal.

Rogue-theX said:
I say we nuke the entire thread from orbit, then put frantic in an orbital capsule (without adequate life support). Its the only way!

Why? For having the best musical taste in this thread? :p

Yeah. They're famous because he died. Remember when the Kurt killed himself right before Nevermind became the hugest album in the world and changed the face of pop music (for better or worse is your opinion) forever?

Those who don't like at least a few Nirvana songs are either really young (aka no taste yet) or REALLY old (bad taste). IMHO.

Nevermind is as overrated as In Utero is underrated. They were finally able to make the album that they wanted to make, and it was a pretty big fuck you to the music machine.

reave said:
Nevermind is as overrated as In Utero is underrated. They were finally able to make the album that they wanted to make, and it was a pretty big fuck you to the music machine.

This times a million.

reave said:
Those who don't like at least a few Nirvana songs are either really young (aka no taste yet) or REALLY old (bad taste). IMHO.

Well I'm 33 so I don't think I fall into either of your categories.

"ghost" because your image didn`t show up. Oh well.

Nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom