• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

New Shows

I think the pilot of Last Resort was OK. Hope it gets better though. Elementary is entertaining, great to see Johnny Lee Miller back on TV.

Tonight's 666 Park Avenue was once again boring. So far they're 0 for 2. I'm going to give them one more chance and if next week's episode is just as boring as the last two I am out.

lol at FC trying to correct me.

Someone has to do that jobb.

Oh good, glad to hear someone is on the jobb.

ARROW had a very solid pilot episode.
This is definitely not Green Arrow from Smallville. Or even GA from the comics.
But it was definitely a good ride.

Loaded with lots of fanboy easter eggs and mysterious subplots, I think this could have great potential. Looking forward to next week's episode.

Made In Jersey has become the first new show to be cancelled, and after just two episodes. Shame too because it seemed pretty decent. The first episode was good but the second one not as much. I can't believe this got cancelled but Ben & Kate is still on.

I hope that Beauty and the Beast Crap gets canceled soon

Frantic Canadian said:
I can't believe this got cancelled but Ben & Kate is still on.

Just found out that not only is Ben & Kate not getting cancelled, they upped the episode number from 13 to 19.:oops:

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST....

Watched it. Tried to keep an open mind. Tried desperately not be an old fart and compare it to the original.

The good: slickly lit and edited, filled with pretty people.... and that is about it.

This is CW at its cookie cutter worst.

Which really surprised me, considering Ron Koslow and the other original show producers are apparently involved in this reboot. But other than using the original show character names, this show has no connection in the slightest to the first series.

This is CSI procedural/conspiracy with a dash of Hulk throw in. And the Beast is really not very beastly. A whiney poor pretty boy with a scar, who when angry gets big brows and fangs... meh!

There is no magic or mystery. The original felt like a modern fairy tale. The city of New York felt like a character, both above and below. The story was rich and complex with interesting and diverse characters.

And let's face it, no one can top RON PERLMAN.

So I watched one episode, and I think I watched too many. Thumbs down! Stinkeroo!:p

bionicbob said:
ARROW had a very solid pilot episode.
This is definitely not Green Arrow from Smallville. Or even GA from the comics.
But it was definitely a good ride.

Loaded with lots of fanboy easter eggs and mysterious subplots, I think this could have great potential. Looking forward to next week's episode.

I watched this last night and really enjoyed it. I will definitely be watching the next episode. I noticed that two of the actors both appeared in the recent first season of Continuum. The real estate mogul and one of his henchman. I like the humour based around the last five years. Loved the Lost (tv show) joke. Total spoiler, but it made me laugh out loud. Great to see Colin Salmon in something too.

Still watching Revolution. It's not very exciting, but I can't seem to pull myself away from it. Unlike Elementary, which I tried for two weeks and had to pass. It's just annoying and I don't like Lucy Liu's character at all. Jonny Lee Miller's character is fairly interesting, but I don't think I can put up with the way he talks for very long. It just seemed like nonsense to me.

Frantic Canadian said:
Tonight's 666 Park Avenue was once again boring. So far they're 0 for 2. I'm going to give them one more chance and if next week's episode is just as boring as the last two I am out.

I couldn't even make it halfway through tonight's episode, which is currently on, so I am out. Three weeks, three crappy episodes, let's hope this show gets cancelled real quick.

​If you're not yet watching Arrow, you should, because only two episodes in, it's getting really awesome.

emphatic said:
​If you're not yet watching Arrow, you should, because only two episodes in, it's getting really awesome.

AGREED! :thumb:

Arrow and Last Resort are definitely my fave shows of the new season!

emphatic said:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Very enjoyable. It does look a bit cheap and the action is all too brief, but Arrow himself is very cool and I loved this weeks ending on the
island.
:thumb:

Edit: Fixed quote! Doh!

^I was talking about 666 Park Avenue, not Arrow. I'd never even heard of Arrow until BionicBob mentioned it. I had to look it up, and I'm not surprised I hadn't heard of it. It's on the CW. I haven't gotten that channel since they were called the WB. Or wait. Is the CW the new WB, or was it a merger of the WB and UPN? I can't remember.

Something tells me you might have quoted the wrong post though.

Frantic Canadian said:
^I was talking about 666 Park Avenue, not Arrow. I'd never even heard of Arrow until BionicBob mentioned it. I had to look it up, and I'm not surprised I hadn't heard of it. It's on the CW. I haven't gotten that channel since they were called the WB. Or wait. Is the CW the new WB, or was it a merger of the WB and UPN? I can't remember.

Something tells me you might have quoted the wrong post though.

You know, that's the second time this week I've done that, but the first time I caught it before anyone saw it! :oops:

Watched American Horror Story: Asylum last night, not sure how they're gonna tie some of the more overt Sci-fi elements into the plot but thoroughly enjoyed the first episode and Jessica Lange rocks.

NBC's new sitcom Animal Practice has just become the second show of the fall season to be cancelled.

Frantic Canadian said:
NBC's new sitcom Animal Practice has just become the second show of the fall season to be cancelled.

I still have to catch up on American Horror Story Season 1.

Back
Top Bottom