• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

New Shows

But "Syfy" is stupid.

DominicCobb said:
I disagree. I don't think Syfy deserves its original name.

Well considering they don't actually show a lot of science fiction shows anymore calling it the Sci-Fi channel is a little misleading.

TV's Frink said:
But "Syfy" is stupid.

+(over)9000

nOmArch said:
Well considering they don't actually show a lot of science fiction shows anymore calling it the Sci-Fi channel is a little misleading.

So is still calling A&E, which stands for Arts & Entertainment, A&E when all they've been playing for years now is repeats of shows like The Sopranos, CSI: Miami, Crossing Jordan, Third Watch etc. and reality shows. Then there's TLC, The Learning Channel, who stopped airing educational programming well over a decade ago and has since been playing nothing but reality shows. What the hell are we supposed to be learning from shows like "Say Yes To The Dress", "Toddlers & Tiara's", and that Honey Boo Boo show whatever it's called? And of course let's not forget MTV.

No, let's forget MTV, lets forget it hard.

DominicCobb said:
Yes, and so is the channel.

Minus Warehouse 13. Now that's an entertaining show.

666 Park Avenue is like an "American Horror Story"-lite. It wasn't great, but I'll keep going, unless it turns crappy.

nOmArch said:
No, let's forget MTV, lets forget it hard.

hahaha

I am holding out on any new shows unless somewhere in someone's description it says, "Most awesome show ever."

white43 said:
666 Park Avenue is like an "American Horror Story"-lite. It wasn't great, but I'll keep going, unless it turns crappy.

I've never seen "American Horror Story", but I was bored to death by "666 Park Avenue". I'll give it a few more episodes to improve, but if it doesn't, I'm just going to stop watching.

I'm really not feeling Ben & Kate so I'm dropping that right now. I'm going to give 666 Park Avenue another two episodes to get better and then I'm dropping it. I'm thinking about dropping Mike & Molly as well. The humor has really gotten stale, unfunny, and predictable. Plus, Melissa McCarthy is really starting to get on my nerves.

Frantic Canadian said:
I'm thinking about dropping Mike & Molly as well. The humor has really gotten stale, unfunny, and predictable. Plus, Melissa McCarthy is really starting to get on my nerves.

Having never seen an episode, I can vouch that this show sucks.

NBC announced today that it was picking up Go On, The New Normal, and Revolution for full seasons.

Ben & Kate Plus 8?

TV's Frink said:
Ben & Kate Plus 8?

No, this is a sitcom on FOX. I think the one you're referring to was called John & Kate Plus 8. That was a reality show on TLC.

TV's Frink said:
Ben & Kate Plus 8 is Enough?
Neglify said:

Two was enough for me. Hell, one was enough but I wanted to give it a fair chance. Now I'm just waiting for the news of it being the first casualty of the new tv season because it SUCKS! Sitcoms are supposed to be funny, this one is not funny in the least.

175508d1309449324-whos-girl-thread-joke_over_head-n1297144930266-.jpg

Not my fault. I don't get any of Frink's humor so it's hard to tell when he's joking and when he's being serious some times.

NBC announced today that it was picking up Go On, The New Normal, and Revolution for full seasons.

I like Go On. Has a sort of Community feel to it. Revolution I'm becoming more bored, but haven't picked up on The New Normal yet. Any good?

There hasn't been a proper season since 1997 (cos I ignore 8 and Back to Earth doesn't count), but Red Dwarf is back for a new series tonight (10 / X). Early previews seem to indicate it's back to it's roots......:D

Back
Top Bottom