• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Moonraker: An Unloved Season

I'm a huge Bond fan. I love most of the films dearly, but there are a few outliers that are, or have, some real bad scenes. The original Moonraker toes the line between good and bad for me. A lot of those issues I had seem to be cut, so count me in for wanting to see this. It seems it could easily become my de facto version of this film.

Your trailer and choice of music makes me smile when I watch it. Love it. Very much look forward to watching this @PoorAndin.

Last edited:
Very cool preview!

It might be just me, but this seems a bit weird for a trailer, as it seems to use the best bits of the movie, but in a way that makes those scenes less impactful because we see not only the setup, but the result as well. Cool as a "look back reminder" video essay more than a trailer for a coming movie (The long run time also might lend itself to that vibe).

But thats just my two cents, and since its a trailer for a movie that long been out, I think it works fine here!

Last edited:
UPDATE: This scene when I originaly released the fanedit did not have the best audio mix. Sound effects and music were too loud and not perfectly synced to the action. This is the new corrected version:

Back
Top Bottom