• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Meeting up in the real world

i'd go. just need several months' advance hezzup.

deshizuns, deshizuns: take along my wife or mistress? :lol:

anyone in hong kong? thought i'd ask

meeting up with one faneditor. . . not so strange.
six faneditors in one place? surreal. . . in a good way. :)

Holy hell it was amazing to meet [MENTION=6674]blueyoda[/MENTION] [MENTION=8664]L8wrtr[/MENTION] [MENTION=10624]ssj[/MENTION] [MENTION=4627]reave[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15368]Flixcapacitor[/MENTION]. This type of stuff needs to happen more.

Oddly enough, there is no one photo with all 6 of us. blueyoda disappeared during photoshoot.

Neglify said:
blueyoda disappeared during photoshoot.

the man slipped out of his electronic ankle bracelet as if it were air. houdini and a half.

Most likely that was impregnation 2 out of 3.

BlueYoda14.jpg
= keyser soze

2 faneditors from the midwest may or may not be meeting next week

I'll be in New York for two weeks from the 5th to the 21st of May if anyone is around and keen to say hi.

john-liberty2.jpg

If you pay for my flight I'll be there. Oh and my bday is May 23.

I never want to meet anyone from Virtual.
I have always assumed everyone of you are convicts in Batongo Penitentiary.

Hey there,

back from a bit of a hiatus and I wanted to ask if anyone is in L.A. around December 18th?
I'm planning a trip to see Star Wars in the week around the 18th and if any of you are tehre it would be great to meet up

Hey there, I'll be in london from 12th to 14th of December,... anyone there?

Regards, Sun

If anybody wants to shoot the breeze over some over-priced coffee, I kick it in Austin, TX.

Back
Top Bottom