• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

McCAIN vs OBAMA: It's President Barack Obama!

Who do you want as the next US President.

• Barack Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John McCain

Votes: 23 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With McCain, he'll die of a heart attack within a year and then you have President Palin.

Now THAT is a scary thought.

killbillme said:
Is this too early to call?

if fanedit.org decided... NO. but when the whole country is involved (and the evil cronies behind the scenes)... YES

OBAMA WINS AT FANEDITFORUM.COM!

obamadi7.jpg

damn! there is this roddenberry-warm-belly-feeling all over the place again...

:)

group hug!

So is Obama now running this website?

And how come nobody told me? :-o

it´s as always, dude:

boon tricked me into stirring up some trouble...

8)

you´re not into roddenberry stuff i presume?

I've never been happier to be wrong in my life.

I honestly never ever expected him to actually win, and never ever by a landslide.

I'm shocked and glad that I'm wrong.

*Ewok victory song*

... Come on, Franken! And Californian high-speed rail!

americans:

i´m very happy with the majority of you! this time you nailed it. congrats to your new president!

Great news.
You americans just gave a good teaching to our political guys, here in France.

California may have gotten him the win, but they are also on the verge of passing (if they haven't already) Proposition 8, which would repeal the right to marriage for gay couples.

Still, I'm glad to see it over and I'm glad Obama won.

Wow! that's a fun bit of news. And the forum elected this guy by landslide a full 24 hours before the US.
And don't worry McCain voters, we love you too.
I was only kidding before when I said we were going to find out who you were, etc ... :-(
Congratulations President Obama :D

Aztek463 said:
California may have gotten him the win, but they are also on the verge of passing (if they haven't already) Proposition 8, which would repeal the right to marriage for gay couples.

Still, I'm glad to see it over and I'm glad Obama won.

hate to be the one to break it to you but california hates the gays...

yes everyone in the USA who turns gay moves to san fransisco but that by no means implies that california likes gay people... its like texas, its got the biggest hispanic population in the country but texas hates imigrants.. 10ish years ago, dont remember exactly how long ago, california voters banned gay marrage before it was even legal and now (im pretty sure it passed) are banning it again, california may not vote for republicans who arent movie stars but its not near as libral And open minded as people would have you believe

I'm really optimistic that this guy will present a different side of the USA to those of us in the rest of the world who have become disillusioned with their Foreign policies.

congrats usa... I wonder how long he will be president before some kkk psycho kill him with pentagon permission..... sorry for disturbing your happy moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom