• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 3

hyperview -- come on!! this is your second time in this same thread where you are breaking the rules of this site!

I tried to tell you the first time in the nicest way possible (and I gave you an opportunity to remove your own post before a moderator did so).

But this is kind of unbelievable. I really wish I could understand why you are not following the rules after already being explicitly told to read and follow them. If you have questions about the rules, you need to PM an admin. But don't repeat the same exact mistake, especially in the same exact thread!

Just please scroll up just FOUR posts and read what my reply was to your previous infraction.

PS - I am not an admin or moderator, and I apologize to anyone if I seem to be acting like one. I am just trying to be helpful to new members who might have made an honest mistake in missing what the rule is regarding these types of requests, and to give them an opportunity to correct their error before consequences befall them. I admit in this case, I'm a bit befuddled why hyperview did not heed my original warning, nor take the actions of an official moderator more seriously...

hyperview said:
dlc location for this edit? pm or post it please

He can't post it; it's against our rules. Which apparently you have opted not to read yet since asking for edits is not allowed on the forum. Do yourself a favor and read the rules and info on how to use this website.

yo [MENTION=15102]juice4z0[/MENTION], your inbox is full! no one can PM you anymore...(!)

The normal place has been updated, you can find the links there.

Enjoy and review

Back
Top Bottom