• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 3

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
IFDB Page

ylr8.jpg

Fanedit Film Name
Marvel Origins: Avengers Part 3
Brief Synopsis
The wolrd's mightiest hero's fight to save the world from Loki and his army.
Faneditor Name
Juice4z0
Tagline
Some Assemebly Required
Original Film Name
Avengers
Studio Name
Marvel
Genre
Action
Franchise
Marvel
Fanedit Type
True FanEdit
Original Running Time
143 minutes
Original Release Date
Fanedit Running Time
122 minutes
Fanedit Release Date
July 2013
Amount of time cut.
~21 minutes
Amount of time added.
~5 minutes
Intention
The main goal was to trim it down and improve the pacing because the first quarter was kind dragging. I also tried to leave the comic relief up to RDJ.
Cut-List
Added Alternate Intro
Cut the attack on Shield HQ
Cut Banner's intro
Intro Fades into Black Widow's Intro
Cut Cap's Intro
Cut Loki Talking with Aliens
Cut Black Widow talking about the trading cards
Cut Cap giving Fury 10 bucks.
Added Deleted scene with Widow and Banner
Added Deleted scene with Loki, Hawkeye and the doctor
Cut Colusin and Cap talking about trading cards
Cut Cap telling loki about Nazi's
Cut Loki's "I'm listening" Line to Thor
Cut Iron Man's shaskpere in the park BS
Cut Fury's line about Ant/Boot
Cut Baddy's in the truck with the weapon
Cut Thor's "You people are so petty and small" Line
Added Easter Egg scene
Cut Fury's Hero shot. Now there is only one jet.
Added Alternate ending and Replaced footage with footage from the feature.
Changed music during credit
Cut all existing after credit scenes and added custom scene.​
Special Notes/Thanks
Thanks to l8wtr for previewing the edit and giving feedback.​
Technical Info
Vegas 10
Dvd Architect
Cool Edit Pro

Release information
  • Dual Layer DVD
  • MKV
Special Features
DVD includes trailer

Art
tx5n.jpg

Trailer

I have to admit, I like this idea that all these events are happening around the same time.

That is why no others are there to help out they are all literally dealing with their own problems at the moment.

Also remember the reason why Edward Norton is not in it, is because the actor is just to difficult to work with.

Will this work as watching this as stand-alone movie? I only ask because it is called "Part 3" and I haven't watched the first two parts. I guess what I'm trying get at is, will I be missing anything by not watching the first two parts, in terms of what your goal is for this movie? You don't mention the other two parts in your intention, but as it is called trilogy...well, maybe you can see my confusion as to whether I should watch this without having seen the first two parts first! ;-)

They were not mentioned in the intent because i thought it was rather clear this is the 3rd part of a trilogy. But it stands 95% on it's own feet. The only thing that you will miss is part 2 ends with the Assault on shield hq and the tesseract's theft. Everything else is rather "self contained"

you are right, it is rather clear when you put it like that. sorry for being dimwitted when I asked that question! ;-)

And there came a day unlike any other...
...a day where Juice released his final chapter in his marvelously ambitious Avengers Trilogy!
And what an epic final chapter it is!

Unlike the previous two parts which combine multiple movie story line, this final part is focused solely on the Avengers movie itself. Juice has taken a slightly more serious tone with the narrative by using the alternate opening and closing from the deleted scenes, and these work wonderfully and instantly to successfully creates the new tone.

This narrative is tighter and moves faster. It works for the most part, all the characters get a proper intro with the exception of Selvig, Hawkeye and Loki. This is because the assault on the SHEILD base has been cut, and the story opens in the heart of the crisis and all we the audience know for sure is SHIELD has been compromised. This is the only confusing element to this fan edit since no mention of the SHIELD attack is made in Part 2 either. But I have assured by Juice, that he is in the process of re-releasing Part Two which will include a new cliffhanger ending explaining what happened to Hawkeye.

Other than that, the new narrative is solid and entertaining. The cuts are all great. There was only one significant audio issue I noticed, where the alternate ending is edited into the original ending.

There is a FANTASTIC and almost seamless cameo edited in this fan edit! It is a very cool fanboy moment!

Also, there is a new cool post credits scene which I thought was utterly brilliant!

So what else can I say? This is a really good fan edit and a fun and engaging alternate version!

Well done Juice. Thanks for the entertainment!

THUMBS UP!:)

bionicbob said:
And there came a day unlike any other...
...a day where Juice released his final chapter in his marvelously ambitious Avengers Trilogy!
And what an epic final chapter it is!

Unlike the previous two parts which combine multiple movie story line, this final part is focused solely on the Avengers movie itself. Juice has taken a slightly more serious tone with the narrative by using the alternate opening and closing from the deleted scenes, and these work wonderfully and instantly to successfully creates the new tone.

This narrative is tighter and moves faster. It works for the most part, all the characters get a proper intro with the exception of Selvig, Hawkeye and Loki. This is because the assault on the SHEILD base has been cut, and the story opens in the heart of the crisis and all we the audience know for sure is SHIELD has been compromised. This is the only confusing element to this fan edit since no mention of the SHIELD attack is made in Part 2 either. But I have assured by Juice, that he is in the process of re-releasing Part Two which will include a new cliffhanger ending explaining what happened to Hawkeye.

Other than that, the new narrative is solid and entertaining. The cuts are all great. There was only one significant audio issue I noticed, where the alternate ending is edited into the original ending.

There is a FANTASTIC and almost seamless cameo edited in this fan edit! It is a very cool fanboy moment!

Also, there is a new cool post credits scene which I thought was utterly brilliant!

So what else can I say? This is a really good fan edit and a fun and engaging alternate version!

Well done Juice. Thanks for the entertainment!

THUMBS UP!:)

Are you trying to make me blush? lol

Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the kind words. Always love getting the Bob's stamp of approval!

One thing I forgot to mention in my review, when you said you going the more serious route, I was really hoping you would have cut the Thor line: "He's adopted.". I admit this line is funny and I laugh every time I hear it, but it is clearly written for a laugh, I honestly don't believe Thor would actually say that about Loki. He would have remained quiet, ashamed and angry, but I don't think he would make a joke to a group of mortals he just met. But then again, looking at the original material I am not sure the line could be cut?

Honestly I never tried, Cutting his line about them being puny and weak took some magic. So it most likely could have been done. I just loved that line i couldnt imagine the movie without it. I mean one could also debate I should have cut the Hulk punching thor. Some part's i couldn't bring myself to cut. :(

cant wait to see it,thank you juice4z0,your my only hope! ps i PM you

There was an issue with the first uploads. I had to reupload. I will return all link pm's tomorrow afternoon once the edits are fully uploaded.

Just watched the trailer...very nice! Very somber as well. Not what one would expect from a trailer for the Avengers...which means it's a pretty cool trailer! ;-)

I wish I had time to watch Part 1 & 2, but I might just end up having to watch Part 3 without them. Any chance for putting together a short highlights clip of what's happened so far, or whatever you think might be relevant to those who might not have seen parts 1 & 2 but want to watch part 3? I'd even settle for a short textual narrative in this thread! :)

seciors said:
Just watched the trailer...very nice! Very somber as well. Not what one would expect from a trailer for the Avengers...which means it's a pretty cool trailer! ;-)

I wish I had time to watch Part 1 & 2, but I might just end up having to watch Part 3 without them. Any chance for putting together a short highlights clip of what's happened so far, or whatever you think might be relevant to those who might not have seen parts 1 & 2 but want to watch part 3? I'd even settle for a short textual narrative in this thread! :)

That's actually a great idea. I am on call untill friday so i cant do a lot of editing, but this is on my todo list now.

Also thank you to everyone who is sending me pm's for the link. I just got home to get the links sent out and found that the broswer froze during upload. I have the MKV uploading now. I will shoot the links out asap. Mega is not my best friend right now. I <3 Torrents (legal torrents that is)

If people are wondering why the above post was deleted, and don't want the same thing to happen to them, then read the General Rules (regarding the above post, see rule #2) posted at the top of EVERY PAGE of this site!

There are just seven rules (and really only three that apply to non-fan editors, and they are the first ones!), but they need to be followed (the rules explain why).

Hope this helps someone avoid an infraction....

I am qute beside myself with how good, paced and tight this cut is.

If we ever got a directors cuts I think we are looking at it. The only thing I could Whedon doing is adding back scenes that have unfinished CGI.

Though I am not a fan of 2 things, the character moments of Banner and Black Widow in India since it sets up the fear and darkness of the later helo carrier scenes. The other is the scene with Fury and Capt in the Gym, in fact I would leave out the flash backs and leave the in the audio flash backs over Chris Evans since his emotional state is still influx. It also keeps in the theme from later Iron Man 3, of Stark have PTSD and even Capt is having those same feelings as he readjusts to the world.

This later shows how leading the Avengers helps rediscover that he has value and purpose in the world as Capt rides off on his motorcycle.

These are all minor things and only have to do with story and pacing. You already deeply impressed me with your decision in this cut to focus on Loki, Hawkeye and Maria Hill more than in the original. Not to mention only have the one Spiderman scene and not over do it by having X-Man cameos or flashes to Xavier's School watching the devastation.

And if nothing else with Commodore 64 scene reminding us Scarlet Johanson will always seem like Jail Bait. Plus the whole she is not wearing panties in the Black Widow suit, since she said it was just to hot to wear them with it.

Eric Mc said:
And if nothing else with Commodore 64 scene reminding us Scarlet Johanson will always seem like Jail Bait. Plus the whole she is not wearing panties in the Black Widow suit, since she said it was just to hot to wear them with it.

:shock:

First off thanks for such a nice review Eric! I'm glad you enjoyed it and as for the input I agree that the scene with Banner and Widow is very good and is dark. But in the end it got cut for pacing. If you really sit down and watch that scene after the edit and think about it being there before we cut to Iron Man. It would have slowed the pacing way down. Just because I cut it doesn't mean I don't love it. But in the end some things have to hit the cutting room floor. Great feedback and review thanks again

Secondly, A Second wave of PM's were returned and also the DLC's were resubmitted to the normal place. So keep checking there.

Enjoy and review on IFDB

Back
Top Bottom