• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

LOTR - Abridged Version (WMGAN edit) ThrowgnCpr cover

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Threw together a cover for this one. Hope you guys like it.

LOTR_Abridged_ThrowgnCpr_preview.jpg

dark jedi said:
I like it,do you have disc art too?

not yet... I usually don't make disc art, but I can make one for this

yes definitely make disc art,this looks cool wmgan will like this.

now that I think of it, I should have made the disc look like old paper. that probably would have been cooler. maybe I'll do a second version of the disc

now that looks very cool,all we need now is the hires versions so we can use them.
nice job

OK, here's a different version of the disc. I think I like this one a bit better. What do you guys think? I have sent the hires covers off to boon to post.

LOTR_Abridged_ThrowgnCpr_preview3.jpg

this will be up on fanedit.org, tomorrow. great work, TC.

I like that disc too,it offsets the cover.
nice work

I am glad you guys liked the cover. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this fanedit? I actually haven't seen it yet, just made the cover because it didnt have one yet, and I had a cool idea for this.

Those look fantastic! They'd be nice alternative to the 4 disc extended retails. All you have to do would be to change the colours per movie (green, red, blue) and all the separate titles. I'm currently using a 4 disc slim case for my extended editions.

casualimp said:
Those look fantastic! They'd be nice alternative to the 4 disc extended retails. All you have to do would be to change the colours per movie (green, red, blue) and all the separate titles. I'm currently using a 4 disc slim case for my extended editions.

Thanks! :) I could easily modify them to be a replacement for the original extended. I like the originals a lot, but they do take up a lot of space. I could also change the logo of the front of each to a different elven logo. I will have to play around with this a bit.

Even so, anyone know where I can get me hands on this abridged edit??

you can freely link to originaltrilogy.com, CI. That was never different.

thanks CI. I check out OT.com every now and again, but it is way too massive for me to keep up. I posted over there to see if someone wants to trade. If I get a copy, maybe we can get it going around here

wmgan is a member here too. I bet he owns his own edit...

Actually, Boon, I lost my own edit . . . just kidding.

ThrowgnCpr, that's a really sweet cover! Just take note that my user name is WMGAN not WGMAN.

I'll try uploading this to RapidShare in the next couple days, since you're probably not the only person who would be interested in downloading it. (I've been promising to make high-quality versions of this for so long but haven't had the time to do it, so this will have to do for the time being.)

yeah sorry about the name goof-up, I realized I messed up after I posted the first time. However, its fixed it for the hires version. I guess the cover will be downloadable whenever the big web update is finished. I can email it to you if you want. I am looking forward to watching your edit.

Back
Top Bottom