• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

King Kong - Corgicar Cut

Guys, I really hope someone will now give this a try and post a review. It is deeply frustrating to create something and get no response at all.

That's ok, I'm in no hurry. Although I do appreciate the plug.

R

just finished watching this i give it 4 out of 5 couldnt see or hear any flaws but its a bit patchy in the backgound in the scene where they find skull island but i think thats to how the editor shrunk the film it gets a thumbs up from me!

and is hereby approved on FE:
18596830yi7.png

what happened to Godfather pt.III?

It's done, but I need to render it. I've been switching computers around at home for the kids and all and my projects have been in limbo for about a month, now. Things are settling down. So, I should be getting back to all of this in a week or so.

R

Yeah, um - make that 3 months and not a week. Sheesh. lol

nope. It was approved.

once approved you can release whatever and it will go to fanedit.org if it is made available. The only reason not to do that would be people disagreeing.

I am going to do my own fanedit of thi movie and i think that the three action sequences should be cut at first place.

- Diplodoc / Raptors run
- 80% of T-Rex Battle Royale (only the last round with only on T-rex is good)
- all of the insect pit as it was too ridiculous to watch.

And after getting rid of those scenes there is many cuts which should be made to make it 2 hours long. Maybe I'll take a look at this edit to get any intereting ideas for my own, which will be created in future.

Enson said:
I am going to do my own fanedit of thi movie and i think that the three action sequences should be cut at first place.

- Diplodoc / Raptors run
- 80% of T-Rex Battle Royale (only the last round with only on T-rex is good)
- all of the insect pit as it was too ridiculous to watch.

And after getting rid of those scenes there is many cuts which should be made to make it 2 hours long. Maybe I'll take a look at this edit to get any intereting ideas for my own, which will be created in future.

Please start your own thread this has no relation to this edit.

But, if you do take a look at my edit let me know what you think.

this has no relation to this edit.
This has relation to that:

corgicar said:
3) No actions scenes could be cut, because really, what's the point without them.

I think that there is the point without them ;)

But ok, ok, ok :) I will start my own thread when I start workin' on it.

That was a bit tongue in cheek on my part.

I enjoyed the action sequence, but they tended to go on for too long. If I'd been editing in Vegas in 5.1 I could have done a much more intricate edit, but this was I my first effort. I've complete 3 since then, though I haven't put them out, yet. If I were to redo it, I would do a much more drastic edit of the action scenes themselves.

Back
Top Bottom