• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Kill Bill Reimagined (By NewSpock)

have you seen The Whole Bloody Affair? Dr. Sapierstein did a preservation of it, its the only way I watch Kill Bill now, and its how Tarantino intended. I'm still hoping he releases the Blu Ray of it in the future, he's mentioned it before.

NewSpock said:
As of now there is only one previewer. If someone else is interested to preview as well, write me a pm.:)

Actually, I am interested in seeing this. I'll send you a PM. :)

Dustin6595 said:
have you seen The Whole Bloody Affair? Dr. Sapierstein did a preservation of it, its the only way I watch Kill Bill now, and its how Tarantino intended. I'm still hoping he releases the Blu Ray of it in the future, he's mentioned it before.

No, I haven't yet.

Neglify said:
Actually, I am interested in seeing this. I'll send you a PM. :)

Thanks for the interest to preview.:) I've sent you a pm.

An update: Neglify was so nice to preview my edit. Thanks again, Neglify! :)

Thanks to his feedback, I improved certain aspects. This is basically finished now, only having to rar and upload it.

NewSpock said:
An update: Neglify was so nice to preview my edit. Thanks again, Neglify! :)
Thanks to his feedback, I improved certain aspects. This is basically finished now, only having to rar and upload it.
I STILL haven't gotten around to preview your edit and I've got others to preview as well. So sorry man :( I hope the adjustments you made thanks to Neg will be enough to get it sorted :)

Kal-El said:
I STILL haven't gotten around to preview your edit and I've got others to preview as well. So sorry man :( I hope the adjustments you made thanks to Neg will be enough to get it sorted :)

It's no problem, but you know me, I just couldn't wait longer;-):

tumblr_ls3eyvbf391qm6oc3o1_500.gif

You of all people should know there's no rush. There's no reason to release version after version like you have in the past.

The edit is finished (thanks again to Neglify for previewing and providing feedback) and I submitted it for listing in the IFDb.:)

The final cut is uploaded, if someone wishes to watch before the official release, write me a pm.:)

"Kill Bill Reimagined" is officially released on IFDb.:party:

Thanks to Neglify and TM2YC.:)

Thanks for watching and reviewing my edit, smithers.:)

pahakokki said:
What's the password for the archive?

Try perhaps "fanedit", or "fanedit.org". Failing that PM @"NewSpock"

I want to thank you for all having watched amd enjoyed some of my edits.
I especially love my Buffy season 5 edits but of course that s jusy imho. 

If you create nice covers for the edits that would be gret as I don't feel much satosfaction doing them themselves.

Thanks alot anh have a nice evening

NewSpock

NewSpock said:
I want to thank you for all having watched amd enjoyed some of my edits.
I especially love my Buffy season 5 edits but of course that s jusy imho. 

If you create nice covers for the edits that would be gret as I don't feel much satosfaction doing them themselves.

Thanks alot anh have a nice evening

NewSpock

Somebody is drunk.

Back
Top Bottom