• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Justice League

man people sure as hell are overreacting as hell... just from the complaints one might think that nolan would explain every tiny bit happening in super detail plus they even stated that man of steel didn't have the same approach as batman (which makes sense) so i don't understand all this panicking
i still hope the nolan / bale rumor is just a rumor

I'd be cool with Nolan in charge of the whole shebazz, but only because I think what they are trying to do would be very difficult without a sort of hive-mind overseer. I have no idea how Marvel did it without too many continuity errors (the worst I can think of are actors changing but Nolan did that in Batman so it doesn't count) when so many interwoven films were in production at once with what seemed like completely separate development teams.

Is there a better person to put in charge? Of course there must be! However, Nolan is far from the worst choice. That's not even my opinion. I mean, imagine someone like Brett Ratner, or if they brought Joel Schumacher back again! Ewwie Boll? I shudder at the thought.

Nolan might not be the best, but he's also not bad, so I'm happy.

I can't wait for this - loved SouperboyX's Superman Genesis and Worlds Finest; finally the Tom Welling Superman in a movie with Batman.

His vision seems different to AList Productions. he's using the Adrienne Packili Wonder Woman too, which is risky. The use of non-DC films is also good.

SuperboyX has announced November 1st as the release date for his next mash-up epic!

SuperboyX's latest mash-up epic.... always ambitious and bold though not without it's technical/narrative issues....

Thanks for the Heads Up Bionicbob.......May be worth a mention that Bionicbob has shown us Part 1 of 9 and all are on vimeo on both SD (640 x 274) and HD (1280 x 548).....Thanks again.

Had the time to finally watch Justice League. I loved World's Finest and Superman: Genesis. With each of these, they have increased in skill. World's Finest is one of my favorites cause gave us chance to see Tom Welling's Superman and Bale's Batman together (in a way). Which was awesome.

This new one keeps up the hard work that is put into these. Loved it. The story was that was able to be put together was really cool. And seeing all of the heroes together is pretty awesome. Yeah, there may be some small nitpicks to it. But, that's okay cause it makes up for it. I'd recommend this to anybody.

Back
Top Bottom