• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Just before dawn: ultimate composite

Hey! All of my torrents can be found on Demonoid.com. Just do a search for "AcidLoser69".

As for Rapidshare, right now the only title uploaded there is "Last House On The Left" remake. I just contacted Boon23 about getting my Monstervision releases, Grindhouse editions and the TCM edit up there too. We'll see if he feels like being nice. I'll keep you updated!

-RetroHorrorRemix

Also, I was going to say, I actually like the blurry, old and worn look to the VHS of Just Before Dawn. It contributes alot to the creepy atmosphere the film already has. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited for this release! Would you mind if I created a special link for YOUR edit on MY website? Ofcourse all of the credit will go to you. Let me know!

-RetroHorrorRemix

thats fine. Actually I have no problems with people shoving them on torrents either.

PS I want your tcm edit and halloween three edit, but as of last night it was not showing on demonoid

I contacted Boon23, and he said we could get to putting TCM up on Rapidshare in a few. I don't have the original files on my puter anymore or I would seed the hell out of it myself. As for Halloween 3, it's SEEDING right now! I will keep it seeding for the next 2 days for ya. If it's not showing up on Demonoid when you search, just changed the "seeded" option to "both".

-Retro Horror Remix

yeah I am on demonoid now. It is showing halloween 3 as not being seeded, but will try it anyway

update: halloween 3 is going, WOOO

Glad you liked it! I wasn't 100% satisfied with all of the audio/visual cutting, but I'm happy to hear you liked the more serious tone. I didn't actually make any cover art for this FanEdit so I can't take credit for it, but please feel free to make more! I'd be happy to see it, but certainly don't feel like you need my approval to release it :)

wooo finally, the film part is done and edited.

here is the breakdown:

we have 23 physical differences between the UK and US versions

new runtime is 100 mins
paragon US tape runtime was 91mins
UK dvd was 93 mins (PAL)
US shriek show dvd (not used) but ran 90 mins

what you have now is the longest version of the film ever released anywhere!

the skimming part it seemd ok. Will do a final full viewing and then make menus and see what I can add as small extras--enjoy

disc is finished and so is cover art. Will do a final viewing on my dvd player and then its either I up it or send it over to Boon to be added to the site.

I had a few minor things to touch up. The film part is now fine and I just
have to fix something stupid with the menus and then compile it. Sorry I do not do torrents. I do rapidshare or I can easily send a copy out in the mail as well.

I am sick at the moment and sitting in front of the pc does not help me feel better at all. Should be finished up within the next few days

Get well tranzor, and TAKE YOUR TIME!

I can probably download it in like 1 part a day on Rapidshare. I'm a patient person. I wouldn't want to put you to any trouble mailing it. However, if you did I would for sure cover the shipping!

-RHR

Since you are in the US as well, I would send it first class shipping. 2$ is something I can live with. Drop me a PM with your addy info and once the disc is done, out in the mail it goes

shipping out some copies tomorrow. SItes version is included in this,
I updated the first post with all of the info--enjoy

Has this been made available already and I missed it,or is it coming soon?

thanks

sent out some copies and one to boon for the site, although I should check with him to se if it arrived yet

it hasn't. Maybe tomorrow.

I just checked my sent pm's. JBD first went out to you on Nov 23. I would say igve it another week or so.

Beyond Amazing! It was quite obvious a lot of dedication and hard work went into this project from the getgo. EVERY POSSIBLE AVAILABLE SCENE has been wonderfully restorted in this "Ultimate Edition". Even though some scenes varied in quality, it was still a much better viewing experience FINALLY getting to witness this moody slasher film the way the Director originally intended. I feel lucky getting to be one of the first fans in probably the ENTIRE WORLD to see the FULL VERSION of the film, thanks to my pal Tranzor. Highly recommended to those wanting to view a slasher film with some style from the awesome 80's!

(MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!)

The film tells the story of 5 young adults who go camping on some recently accquired land and run into not one BUT TWO mad maniacs deep in the woods. Lost, where no one can find them, they become prey to the evil twins. A backwoods hillbilly family are their only hope for survival, however, they have a secret to keep...
Will there be anyone left Just Before Dawn?

-RHR

Thank you for the grat review!

Back
Top Bottom