• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Just before dawn: ultimate composite

under the original posting (extended editions). I made a post about it's completion and if anyone wanted a copy to shoot me a PM.

At any rate a disc for the site was sent to Boon on Nov 23, so hopefully he should get it very soon--

PS Boon's version will be rapidshare, while HorrorFan82 is taking care of a torrent version

tranzor said:
under the original posting (extended editions). I made a post about it's completion and if anyone wanted a copy to shoot me a PM.

At any rate a disc for the site was sent to Boon on Nov 23, so hopefully he should get it very soon--

PS Boon's version will be rapidshare, while HorrorFan82 is taking care of a torrent version

I rarely visit that section, hence why I missed that post :-( .

I will be creating and upping the torrent tomorrow via Cinemageddon! (Requires FREE registration.)

-RHR

rapidshare version is now available, thank you Boon!

Are the first few posts in this thread from Blade Pureblood edition?

Rogue-theX said:
Are the first few posts in this thread from Blade Pureblood edition?

nOmArch said:

Neglify said:

That would be a very odd site error cause I am pretty sure this thread was not like that originally. Seems like two topics were somehow merged

Back
Top Bottom