• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

James Bond 007: Beyond The Ice

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
Checked through my shelf of films and remembered that i actually haven't seen this one even if i had it burned on disc seens long. I must say that i'm pretty happy with your edit even if there are a few more Jinx lines that could been cut out. The invisible car...puhh... and the cgi parasailing. Thanks! Thay feels like a low mark in the Bond serie. I might have edited it a bit differently but overall this improved the film a lot i have to say. I don't know why everyone complains about Madonna. That scene could have been left cause the edit makes a little "jump" in that scene when shes gone. I have no problem with her in here. The title song works great (never heard it before). Someone mentioned Red Flag's Beyond the ice - it would have been great too.

This edit has improved Die Another Day/Beyond the ice a lot even if i don't think its all too bad as it is but again, it's a lot better now. Thanks for this one.

*edited by moderator*

Thank you ADM - i look forward to seeing this someday

Back
Top Bottom