• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Is Fan Editing Intellectual Content Piracy?

Rogue-theX said:
I am an animal and so can you.

Well then, this is on-topic.

disintegrator_rubber_band_gun_4.jpg

Therefore, this thread is now about NON-HUMAN ANIMALS WITH WEAPONS!

Remixed by Jorge said:
you freakin guys are everywhere. seriously, get a room already.
Worst...animal with weapon....yet.

Also...

31nD1i8kbIL._SL500_.jpg

Is this thread still about non human animals with weapons?
sithpureblood.jpg

Rogue-theX said:
^lol, is that from doom?
I think so. Stole it from The Shizz gif dump.

Non-human animal with weapon:

district_9_big_gun.jpg

Yeah, i guess he is technically kinda possibly a non human. I guess.

Non human animal robot with mechanical surf board
AlienSurf41.jpg

im thinking if any "brains" were used the film wouldve been properly editing and colored by said director before heading out for people to see

Could someone google translate that for me?

jswert123456 said:
im thinking if any "brains" were used the film wouldve been properly editing and colored by said director before heading out for people to see

"the process" ergo if director colouring it was much better next time around but "people" don't

:lol:

Pro bump there.

Back
Top Bottom