• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull - The Race with The Devil Cut

So I found a way to make the junge chase sequence overlap better without any monkeys in it, while still keeping a chunk of the section where they almost get pushed of the cliff by Irina. (while still having ZERO vine swinging) So there will be a slight update to the edit soon. Also found a way to make the ending flow a bit better and have the crumbling of the temple all take place in the correct order of events.

Update: There is a new version available with some small, yet substantial tweaks! The previous version had the wrong framerate. Im an idiot. Also the ending has had a make-over and flows much better now. If you have an older link and would like this new one, PM me. :)

Edit: Removed this post because it's out of date

Last edited:
Tweaked the Nuke scene and Irina scene. They are as close to flawless as I could get them! Removed all the shots showing where the actual Nuke is, making it more plausible that he was only hit by the Nuke's shockwave. It also creates tension for first time viewers because they will not know what to expect!

Also, Indy's reaction to Irina's credentials is pretty much perfect imo. Also added a smaller SDR version that has the nuketown sequence completely removed, so now there is a version for people who just absolutely hate everything about nuketown.

Last edited:
I thoroughly enjoyed this edit! The trims and cuts were seamless, and overall this now feels like a proper Indy film! I've left a full review at IFDB for you. :)

I'm revisiting this edit. I know a lot more than when I started on this (since this was my first ever edit) and have improved the minor gripes some have pointed out. I also completely redid the chase sequence (don't worry, the monkeys are still gone)

Wow I must be the only person who doesn’t hate mutt being Indy’s son, I was never bothered by it.

Wow I must be the only person who doesn’t hate mutt being Indy’s son, I was never bothered by it.
It's not that I was that bothered with it, but the message is far more beautiful if he isnt his son. He becomes a father figure rather than a father. And if I'm in the process of editing it, why not make all of it better?

Here's a wip of the sequence where they reach the cliff. I have Mutt jump into the car earlier, which allows me to use better looking shots.

Last edited:

So.. I figured out how to remove every mention of the nuke/refrigerator. Now I'm unsure if I should cut out the nuke altogether..

The goal.has now become: keep nuketown, remove the nuke, fade to the interrogation as Indy escapes the russians. Remove alarm blaring and just make nuketown a unique backdrop with an eerie horror esque vibe.

I made an SDR render of a version that's completely seamless and has no nuke. Anyone want to be my test audience? Tweaked quite a few scenes. :)

Back
Top Bottom