• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull - The Race with The Devil Cut

I made an SDR render of a version that's completely seamless and has no nuke. Anyone want to be my test audience? Tweaked quite a few scenes. :)
Only over a month later but I finally watched this version and I must congratulate you on excellent editing. I didn't notice any weird transitions. I vaguely remember certain scenes (like the monkeys or the nuke, etc) but it's been so long since I watched the original that I couldn't say anything jumped out. Really nice job. I was never a fan of the original Indy 4 and your version makes this into a palatable movie. Not essential but a fun addition for the fans that want a little more beyond the first three. I also think you made the right decision to remove the father/son relationship in this movie. It feels cleaner with less weird family drama dynamics spoiling the movie. And imo this movie is better off without the nuke sequence. Too cartoony to me.

My only request would be to see an uncompressed edit fully rendered in 4k with HDR10 and maybe even DV/HDR10+

As for any critiques, I still dislike the cgi gophers/prairie dogs... but the rest of the opening leading up to the gate is pretty fun albeit superfluous... I do like the modified intro created by TheFoxMan for his "Fox Cut" of Indy 4... but I haven't seen his entire edit (only the clips he posted).

If there were some way to eliminate those dang cgi animals without cutting the hotrod sequence, I'd rejoice.

Only over a month later but I finally watched this version and I must congratulate you on excellent editing. I didn't notice any weird transitions. I vaguely remember certain scenes (like the monkeys or the nuke, etc) but it's been so long since I watched the original that I couldn't say anything jumped out. Really nice job. I was never a fan of the original Indy 4 and your version makes this into a palatable movie. Not essential but a fun addition for the fans that want a little more beyond the first three. I also think you made the right decision to remove the father/son relationship in this movie. It feels cleaner with less weird family drama dynamics spoiling the movie. And imo this movie is better off without the nuke sequence. Too cartoony to me.

My only request would be to see an uncompressed edit fully rendered in 4k with HDR10 and maybe even DV/HDR10+

As for any critiques, I still dislike the cgi gophers/prairie dogs... but the rest of the opening leading up to the gate is pretty fun albeit superfluous... I do like the modified intro created by TheFoxMan for his "Fox Cut" of Indy 4... but I haven't seen his entire edit (only the clips he posted).

If there were some way to eliminate those dang cgi animals without cutting the hotrod sequence, I'd rejoice.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it! Yeah the opening shot is so short I dont mind this particular gopher tbh.

Back
Top Bottom