• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

How do y'all do that (1,2,3)?

That Epson looks really good, I've had that brand before and was happy. I have a Dell now and it's junk.

L8wrtr said:
(newer model of what Reef mentioned previously)

You guys are killing me. From now on, I shall refer to him as "Reef."

so if lightscribe is only printing blk and white- quit using lightscribe. and if i remember correctly Lightscribe discs look different then printable inkjet discs.
imgres

TV's Frink said:
You guys are killing me. From now on, I shall refer to him as "Reef."

I can't catch a break around here.

reaver madness.

OK, as much as I love the joke, let's get back on topic ;)

L8wrtr said:
Epson Artisan 50 (newer model of what Reef mentioned previously) is fairly inexpensive:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...vpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&ref=pd_sl_1hhs5j0gtn_b

I have this and couldn't be happier with its quality.

I've always liked a Epson printer when I used them, currently I have a Dell and two HP, the Dell is crap.

I went ahead and got the next expensive one above what you have, I was impressed by it's capabilities and reviews. This has me covered with printing artwork and discs. No I just need to get better at making art work. I also downloaded "ConvertXtoDVD" that I seen on Videohelp.com and am going to give it a go.

Epson Artisan 837
http://www.amazon.com/Epson-Wireless-Smartphone-Compatible-C11CB20201/dp/B005HFJFK4/ref=sr_1_2

Correct me if I'm wrong but DVD Architect will edit video -and- author a DVD?

Like I said in the other thread, DVD architect is an authoring program. It's not an editing program.

TV's Frink said:
Vegas is an editing program. If you buy Platinum, it comes with Architect. You can also buy Architect separately.
That is what I was looking for, a bundle package. So, how much does the Platinum version cost?

Just go to amazon and search for Vegas Platinum.

Is this what I want? It doesn't say "Vegas" on the box.

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum Suite 12 Full Version

$T2eC16d,!w0E9szN,FL0BRUyc8C-C!~~60_35.JPG

My Vegas Pro 10 might be for sale soon. Need to finish current edit first though.

I found out that version 12 only works with Vista or higher and I have XP, so it looks like I will have to go with version 11.

Back
Top Bottom