• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Honeys and Hotties

Status
Not open for further replies.
These caps almost make me want to watch Madame Bovary, though I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it at all, and that I should just stick to rewatching MW's Jane Eyre. But, Ms. W., if you're reading this, please PM me, and I will happily take you on an ice-cream sundae date down at the local diner anytime...

12133_5_large.jpg

12133_2_large.jpg

12133_13_large.jpg

12133_19_large.jpg

The Most Babe-est Movie Ever?

Time for a lighthearted, superficial free-for-all: which movie is the all-time babe-est? Meaning, which film has the finest and most on-screen babe-age (also known as Honey/Hottieness) per running time? While artistic quality doesn't necessarily have to factor in, I do think it should merit extra points (sorry, Point of No Return). (I haven't actually seen Point of No Return.)

Myself, I've got no definitive selections, though I do have a few ideas...

ingrid_bergman.jpg

- Hitchcock's Notorious: Ingrid Bergman at her finest, and lots more screen time than in Casablanca.

Keira-Knightley-and-Rosam-010-1.jpg

- Joe Wright's Pride & Prejudice: Knightley at her finest to date, and in almost every scene, sometimes with Rosamund Pike, to boot!

27dresses.jpg

- 27 Dresses: I know, I know, Heigl's been in almost nothing but hideous movies, but I still say she has a luminous screen presence, and I actually enjoyed this flick as a fairly decent rom-com (featuring Cyclops!).

mary_anne.jpg

- The Other Boleyn Girl: I haven't seen this one, but ScarJo and Portman star as sisters, which has to count for something? Though, to be honest, I'm not sure I'm as impressed by ScarJo as most.

4a61b65b-s.jpg

- Sommers' The Mummy - my personal actress fave Rachel Weisz has played supporting roles more often than not, and the movies she has principally starred in tend to be downers. So, while she isn't in every scene (though she is in most), I gotta nominate this one just for her.

1029837_1375640619379_420_272.jpg

- Bandidas: haven't seen this one either, but it stars Hayek and (Penelope) Cruz, and surely that's not nothing?!

968full-imagine-me-%26-you-screenshot.jpg

- Imagine Me & You: I actually have seen this one. It's a perfectly tolerable and average rom-com, in which the central couple just happens to be Piper Perabo and Lena Headey, so it gets major points on its female screen time to total run time ratio.

... I realize this isn't the most refined or storied list of films, and that it's heavy on recent stuff. So, any other contributors to this important and highly intellectual query? :)

"Viva Las Vegas". Ann-Margret.

AM%201_zpswrqfydpe.gif

AM%202_zpsqdp3phpt.gif

AM%203_zpska4ht31d.gif

"The Love God?" Anne Francis and Maureen Arthur.

AF%20TLG_zpsj2dbod5d.jpg

MA%20TLG_zpsy9cmfj07.png

"A Guide for the Married Man". Inger Stevens, Sue Ane Langdon, Elaine Devry, and Jayne Mansfield.

IS%20AGFTMM_zpsghavboi4.gif

SAL%20AGFTMM_zpsa9ofgby7.png

SAL%20AGFTMM_zpsgku8qnok.gif

ED%20AGFTMM_zpsvt4b3s12.gif

JM%20AGFTMM_zpsrr1hn1l4.gif

The hotties of 'Humans':

Gemma Chan

MV5BMTM5MjA0MzU4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU4NzA3Mw@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg

Gemma_Chan.jpg

Emily Berrington
200_s.gif

Screenshot-2015-07-29-21.56.03.png

These shots almost make me want to watch Cinderella... but not quite. :p

12434_40_large.jpg

12434_31_large.jpg

12434_27_large.jpg

12434_20_large.jpg

Per Humans - I might stick with the originals in Äkta Människor.

Flash -

tumblr_n7fatj36cd1sm54eyo1_1280.png

and Anita / Mimi -

akta_650.jpg

For reasons too dumb to get into, I saw bits and pieces of Hitman: Agent 47 twice while on a certain aircraft carrier last month. It was beyond stupid, so I mostly ignored it in favor of Kindle Chess, but Ms. Hannah Ware was so compelling in the looks department that I couldn't help frequently looking up:

Hannah-Ware-05092015-GossipTicket.jpg

0431570.jpg

600full-hannah-ware.jpg

Hannah-Ware-Yahoo-Style-2015-Photoshoot10.jpg

... I fear that none of these shots might be doing her justice, but in motion at least, she was really something.

Yep, nothing gets me hotter than accidental gun violence.

Wow, Gaith. Troll for attention much?

...no...words.... :oops:

Lets get this thread back on track....lol

amy-adams-allure-april-cover-01.jpg

amy-adams-allure-april-cover-02.jpg

amy-adams-allure-april-cover-03.jpg

amy-adams-allure-april-cover-05.jpg

Q: Who has a whistle zipper?
A: Models.

ThrowgnCpr said:
who takes a shower in a sweater?
I don't know, but it's a practice I would strongly endorse.
71273fd893d9fe48dbdfe17e65ad2eb7.jpg

fe108fb648ab40faf7a1e784270e9706.jpg

2d1cab8a0d4bd2b27f3c849daecc55f9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom