• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Honeys and Hotties

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Someone was too impressed by the pics to really read the text carefully, methinks... :wink:

... but, understandably so. 56, wow!!

^Heh. Yeah, boosh, the photos are of Hoffs, not Mrs. Heb, though I'm sure she'd be flattered by the comparison, if not for the fact that Mrs. Heb is a full 20 years younger :lol:

For the record, Mrs. Heb does sing and play piano and some guitar, and if in the right mood will walk like an Egyptian, but that ain't her...

YoYcOfS.jpg

TSh6Ij0.jpg

Y3JP3hj.jpg

Gaith said:
^ Someone was too impressed by the pics to really read the text carefully, methinks... :wink:

... but, understandably so. 56, wow!!

hebrides said:
^Heh. Yeah, boosh, the photos are of Hoffs, not Mrs. Heb, though I'm sure she'd be flattered by the comparison, if not for the fact that Mrs. Heb is a full 20 years younger :lol:

For the record, Mrs. Heb does sing and play piano and some guitar, and if in the right mood will walk like an Egyptian, but that ain't her...

I did indeed misread that post, but shit, 56!

This is ESA astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti of Milan, currently on the ISS. She is 37, and the first Italian woman in space:

samantha-cristoforetti.jpg

BzbrkgUCEAAJcyS.jpg:large

594px-ESA-Astronaut_Samantha_Cristoforetti.jpg

And here she is paying tribute to Nimoy:

B-99gBAU8AAqx1b.jpg:large

Much respect.

Nope, I prefer [MENTION=11896]g1orkatsos[/MENTION] his post :lol:

Gaith said:

She must have brought that Star Trek communicator with her before going up, just to put it on and pretend she was on The Phoenix, when nobody was looking. Awesomeness! I totally would.

Watching the opening scene of 1943's 'Stormy Weather' and wondering why the rest of the movie isn't about the girl who works in the cloakroom...

16530053519_ac6aaa77b9_o.jpg

Debra Paget from a 1959 Fritz Lang film, dancing to Massive Attack (In full HD)...

1959? Jesus.

^ That one is, indeed, very cute... and very young-looking. What is she, 19? 20? 21, with a lot of beauty sleep and makeup? She some kind of actr...

elm.jpg

Oh. I see. Well, carry on, then, I suppose... ;-)

So apparently these pics are from an '83 surreal French flick called La Belle Captive... fascinating...

11479_16_large.jpg

11479_3_large.jpg

11479_10_large.jpg

11479_11_large.jpg

The blonde is one Gabrielle Lazure:

bellecaptive007.jpg

Soledad Miranda, killed at 27 - younger than me - in a 1970 auto accident. Guess my own life problems aren't so bad... :oops:

soledad-miranda-ecstasy.jpg

BKBwC88.png

tumblr_mppjahjFuz1r6dol5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_myv0vvvhr71qaj8lpo1_1280.png

^babe in three of the photos, but in #3 i see overtones of gollum.

"Hysterical Literature": how has this two-year-old art project not sparked a huge trend?

A woman is filmed, B&W, sitting at a table, reading from her favorite book. An unseen assistant... distracts her. How long will she maintain her focus?

NSFW, but on YouTube. Yow. :-D

Stoya.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom