• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Honeys and Hotties

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Mila can stand in the corner and watch, but she is strictly forbidden from joining in.

halleberryv.jpg

Nope, I think we need more time to appreciate Halle before any more pics get posted. :p

I really need to stop looking at this thread while on the job...

So, Mila was lying naked on a towel on the floor, looking at you with the come get me eyes, you'd STILL turn her down????

YOU MAD???????:shock::faint2:

JetSetWilly said:
So, Mila was lying naked on a towel on the floor, looking at you with the come get me eyes, you'd STILL turn her down????

That is correct. I'm not going to have sex with somebody just because they're naked and they give me a "sexy look". If I'm not attracted to them, them being naked and giving me a certain look isn't going to change a thing. And for the record, that's Natalie Portman who's naked on the towel.

JetSetWilly said:

Hell, ANY woman that was lying naked on a towel on the floor, looking at me with the "come get me" eyes, I'd never turn down. Well, in my fantasy world I wouldn't, but being the nice husband I am I wouldn't act. Unless it was a hot celebrity. I think I'd be forgiven then.

Frantic Canadian said:
That is correct. I'm not going to have sex with somebody just because they're naked and they give me a "sexy look". If I'm not attracted to them, them being naked and giving me a certain look isn't going to change a thing. And for the record, that's Natalie Portman who's naked on the towel.

That's fair enough. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I think she's hot, you don't, it's what makes the world go round. Mind you, I wouldn't say no to Natalie Portman, either :-D

JetSetWilly said:
That's fair enough. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I think she's hot, you don't, it's what makes the world go round. Mind you, I wouldn't say no to Natalie Portman, either :-D

Oh I definitely would.

Neglify said:
So close to banning FC right now.

Now I'm really tempted to start a thread called "100 Women Hotter Than Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis" :p

frantic, i've arranged for your new meditation spot:

stockade-211x300.png

Kal-El said:
Appre-ci-ate?

Did I just like your post?!

Frantic Canadian said:

Well, assuming that said naked woman is at least partially hot...

Even though Mila or Natalie aren't anywhere perfect or your near perfect ideal of a fantasy woman you're telling us that you don't find them remotely attractive even in an objective way?

I'll give an example. Drew Barrymore. She doesn't do anything for me in the slightest but If I was single and she was bare ass nekkid lying on a towel in front on me giving me the old come hither stare. Wild bloody horses wouldn't stop me*.

There is only one thing I can surmise from this. you're broken.

*I know because this actually happened to me a few years ago and I was in there like a shot!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

nOmArch said:
Well, assuming that said naked woman is at least partially hot...

Even though Mila or Natalie aren't anywhere perfect or your near perfect ideal of a fantasy woman you're telling us that you don't find them remotely attractive even in an objective way?

I think Natalie Portman is pretty, but that's it. As for Mila Kunis I've never found her attractive. She seems like a sweet person, but in the looks department she does absolutely nothing for me.

nOmArch said:
I'll give an example. Drew Barrymore. She doesn't do anything for me in the slightest but If I was single and she was bare ass nekkid lying on a towel in front on me giving me the old come hither stare. Wild bloody horses wouldn't stop me*.

*I know because this actually happened to me a few years ago and I was in there like a shot!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'm calling bullshit. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom