• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Honeys and Hotties

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssj said:
mmm. . . aerosmith. reminds me of an elven chick. . . .

just a tad creepy that steven casted his own daughter in one or two of those vids. But I'm not her father so its fine by me.

mebbe there'd be no liv tyler in LotR if it weren't for that video. she could've ended up working at hooters or sumptin.

Gatos said:
just a tad creepy that steven casted his own daughter in one or two of those vids. But I'm not her father so its fine by me.

Can't be any creepier than those pics of Hulk Hogan applying suntan lotion on his daughter, or the fact that his girlfriend looks/looked, don't know if they're still dating, exactly like his daughter.

EDIT: Woo-hoo! 2000 posts!

TV's Frink said:

:shock: Methinks Frink may needs to get out a little more. :lol:

But seriously, how can anyone amass nearly 24,000 posts in just over 3 years? That's just insane. :lol:

TV's Frink said:
This should have been accompanied with this
fa8pqlx3xro44nnaxnuv.jpeg

Love the retro look, but I think she'd be sexier if she had black hair. More Bettie Page and less Betty Grable.

the phone + chair pic is rather decent.

but with her other garb, i'd expect her to serve me cheezburgerz @ a retro diner.

You still wouldn't kick her out of bed, but yeah, I prefer dark hair.

0003-0314-4.jpg

^Definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed. I usually prefer blondes, but when it comes to pin-up models I prefer them to have black hair. There's just something about the hairstyle, the clothes, and the poses that I find incredibly sexy. I just don't get that same feeling if the model is blonde. Weird, huh? :lol:

Frantic Canadian said:
Love the retro look, but I think she'd be sexier if she had black hair. More Bettie Page and less Betty Grable.
She actually appears at commemorative events and such as Betty Grable.

I don't think a Bettie Page look would work for her, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone from today that captures the 1940s Betty Grable-style look better.

ssj said:
the phone + chair pic is rather decent.

but with her other garb, i'd expect her to serve me cheezburgerz @ a retro diner.

Occasionally, she does that.

l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom