• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

football world cup 2010

I agree completely the Germans did us a favour, it wasn't just that match it was the whole tournament, we couldn't have
asked for an easier group and should have easily beaten all three of those countries which would have left us another easy
match against Ghana followed by Uruguay.
Yes the manager picks the team but doesn't play for them, the players are to blame for what happened on the day, to me three games were a disgrace and the one they won wasn't convincing they did what they had to and no more.
So I dont believe that the manager is to blame its the players that need shaking up badly.

Pay on performance, they will change...they know that they get payed no matter if they win or lose.

argentinia - germany 0 : 1

1st half over. everything is good. bad thing: 2. card (a foul yes, but was it worth a card? no!) for thomas mueller so he won´t be available for the next match...

:-(

1st goal after 3 minutes logically leads to instant psychological breakdown of the enemy.

now: a goal in the first three minutes of the second half and diego´s coaching days are counted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

SCHLAAAAAAAAAAND!

let me put it this way:

if you´d be looking for a new expression that would clarify the meaning of the word "defeat" because you always thought ´man, "defeat" is such a lame word! it simply doesn´t really pay the toll when it gets to "beating the crap out of your enemy that it is really, really embarrassing to look at it" or "crush your enemy when you really have to and than do it and really humiliate them by doing so!" ´....

it would be "the-quarter-finals-of-the-worldcup2010-argentina-vs-germany"

0 : 4

:)

i feel sorry for either paraguay or spain....

oh... btw argentina sucks: that was their coach probably until today:

maradona-ubergewichtig.jpg

You're not suggesting that the Argentine coach is nothing more than a bloated, old & fat terminal cocaine addict?

oh hang on a sec...

I feel much better about that hand of god malarky now, haha 4 nil!!!

nOmArch said:
I feel much better about that hand of god malarky now, haha 4 nil!!!

nom, you messed up something with the size of the font. fixed it...

:smile:

hehehe. Cheaters never prosper.
Bye bye Uruguay!

netherlands ftw.

would be awesome to see them beat germany in the final :)

joebshmoe said:
netherlands ftw.

would be awesome to see them beat germany in the final :)

That would be quite... amusing :)

Well this will be the third time I will have watched Holland in the final, so good luck to them they deserve a win.

I have a feeling right now we will lose the game with penalties...

edit:
never mind, fucking referee

¡Viva España! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Netherlands played Karate (should have ended with 8 players IMO), Spain played, well, football I guess.
Spain is a well deserved winner of the cup anyway congratulation!!!
but the the "little final" between Germany and Uruguay was better to watch.

I agree that Spain was the better playing team in this match. However that referee....

T-HOPE said:
I agree that Spain was the better playing team in this match. However that referee....

Yea, should of given more red cards to the dutch.

AvP said:
T-HOPE said:

Yea, should of given more red cards to the dutch.
Not exactly my opinion...

Both sides did commit fouls, however he spared Spain and gave Netherlands all the cards, even when nothing was happening. Puyol should have gotten his second yellow card for pulling back Robben. Then there should have been a corner which was clearly visible but instead he gave a goalkick.

Spain was the better of the 2 teams, I'll admit that. But we should have been kicked out in an honest way (penalties which we probably would have lost) then the way we did lose yesterday.

Sorry to say, but that referee gave me the feeling that he was bribed.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/67/world ... e-analysis

Was Vinnie Jones the dutch coach? :D

T-Hope I know you must be hurting after last night but that Ref wasn't biased or bribed. For crying out loud if he had followed the letter of the law at least 2 of the Dutch players would of been sent off in the first half & god knows how many more would of been sent off in the 2nd for double bookings.

Holland put that ref in a no win situation. He either follows the letter of the law & sends off 3 or 4 Dutch players & turns the World Cup Final into a farce or he did what he did last night & let some stuff go for the sake of the game. No way was he biased, I mean Alonso got flying kicked in the chest & all the guy got for it was a yellow!!! So I can't see how you can say you were hard done by.

The way I saw it Holland tried to play football in the first 10mins got out played & then resorted to fouling for the next 35mins. It wasn't until the 70th min that the game got good & that was because by that point the entire Dutch team were all on Yellows & couldn't foul anymore.

Yes there should have been a corner instead of a goal kick, but Holland can't complain cause you were lucky to have 11 men on the pitch by the end of 90mins.

I know this sounds cold but you say you should of been kicked out in an honest way, but your team didn't exactly play honest football so I think it was the right result in the end.

The final was such a shame as felt Holland let themselves down.

Back
Top Bottom