• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

football world cup 2010

86a4c651-7dcf-43d4-bc81-7117bb8332081.jpg

fe0fed22-b07f-4060-958c-05c67b3aed82.jpg

7f89259b-f7e4-4413-9cc0-00c5e5d41fe1.gif

Is it me, or are some of the Western European teams really inconsistent?

Spain going down to Switzerland.
Germany losing to Serbia.
England....facepalm.
France....double facepalm.
Italy drawing with NZ.

Although Denmark and The Netherlands are doing OK.

I just read there that if England lose the next game - Capello will probably resign. But really, we should rejoice, we're drawing - and that's good enough for the USA..... :p

sooooo...

Ghana 0 - Germany 1

next stage is a real classic reloaded: Germany - England

me thinks you island folks are in for a real treat!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Indeed, 5-1 was a pretty good score when we played you guys a while back...

my prediction for the USA group:
R16 usa beats ghana
R16 uraguay beats korea
QF usa beats uraguay

my prediction for the ENGLAND group:
R16 germany beats england
R16 argentina beats mexico
QF germany beats argentina (this will be one to watch!)

:) let the flaming begin!

nOmArch said:
Indeed, 5-1 was a pretty good score when we played you guys a while back...

that was then. and almost ten years ago... this time you´ll get your share. and you don´t even have to put green in the game.

my bet: 3 - 1

we need that tiny bit more efficency in finishing a combination and then you are just one of the teams that was sent home early...

:smile:

Naahhh we've just been playing crap so far to lull you into a false sense of security... come the weekend im sure by the end they'll be some people on the pitch :p

Impressive Japan. Did you see Honda? Some amazing stuff he did with his feet...and that defender Nakazawa, excellent. Facing Paraguay next, should be fun.

Im thinking Portugal over Brazil 2-1 tomorrow. Lots of fun this world cup even without a Sweden to cheer for.

white43 said:
Is it me, or are some of the Western European teams really inconsistent?

Spain going down to Switzerland.
Germany losing to Serbia.
England....facepalm.
France....double facepalm.
Italy drawing with NZ.
Yep, they are doing pretty bad compared to their normal performances.

white43 said:
Although Denmark and The Netherlands are doing OK.
Netherlands is also playing bad, not like they used to (I'm Dutch).

AAAAH!

35 minutes and it´s a massacre!!! a fucking massacre!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

I truly truly despair sometimes at the epic levels of shitness on display by the England team.

whoa. seems somebody finally woke up.

now you put up a fight...

damn. that is good football...

@nom: how did you like that fourth goal...?

HAAAA!

:eek:

Score was absolutely deserved, and to be honest it should of been higher.

although I think Lampards goal might of changed things a bit if the bloody linesman had been doing his job and like you know actually was watching where the ball was going...

If this doesn't finally seal the issue of having touchline technology I don't know what will. I mean really, honestly, its 2010 and no Video Ref is simply retarded.

Tennis has it, Rugby has it even Snooker for crying out loud has it.

yup. that was really embarassing. a clear goal wasn´t seen as one. that shouldn´t happen in an important match like that where you have a gazillion cameras for different angles and 3d shit at home...

maybe it would have been more of a fight after a 2:2... who knows.

anyways i liked that game. it was damn entertaining!

Heinrich said:

no shit, you fucking destroyed us!

I'm disappointed in the England team, and I don't even like football. :x

4:1 said:

no shit, you fucking destroyed us![/quote:3kjiwryt]

I'm disappointed in the England team, and I don't even like football.

i´m tired because that was a short night and i really don´t wanna be at work. i should be in a bad mood. anyway imagine me, just poured myself that needed cup of black goodness, tuned in to my favorite internet forum and now: that big fat smile is still on my face...

:smile:

This may be a weird thing to say as I'm English, but, I think Germany did us a favour beating us so badly.

England has sucked in big tournaments for over 10 years now & the reasons have never been addressed.

If we had lost 2-1 yesterday people would convince themselves that we were robbed or hard done by & as a result nothing would changed. But because we got whooped people can't blame the disallowed goal for the result, so hopefully things will now change.

They probably won't be of course as there's too many vested interests wanting to keep things the way they are. Chances are Capello will get bought off & we'll get another manager in & will then have to go through the same nonsense again in the Euro's.

Then again no-one in England wants to get thrashed by the Germans in a World Cup so maybe something might be done.

Thanks Germany, you suck, but thanks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom