• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanedits that Can't happen

addiesin said:
Hmm. I liked Speed Racer for what it was, an explosion of color and accurate homage to an old cartoon I vaguely remember. Nothing to fix IMO.

Other than the bits with the kid and the chimp, I agree. I thought the movie was a lot of fun and much better than its reputation.

*puts Speed Racer, kidless and chimpless version on mental edit list*

Rogue-theX said:
I was thinking of designing a time machine that's in the shape of a rabbit, and it poops out little real rabbits that race across time as your time travelin'.
I.. see... ..now...

Anything by uwe boll --
Tho this can be challenged. I've never seen house of the dead or alone in the dark.

ranger613 said:
Anything by uwe boll --
Tho this can be challenged. I've never seen house of the dead or alone in the dark.

thow i sort of agree, i liked assoult on wall street and the rampages i think those to movies might be saved with some scenes cut out and better editing. other than that his movies are unsavable

wilhelm scream said:
Highlander: The Source

hahahahahaha that really was a really bad movie, but i have seen a 5 min version that kinda saved it.

reaper18783x said:
thow i sort of agree, i liked assoult on wall street and the rampages i think those to movies might be saved with some scenes cut out and better editing. other than that his movies are unsavable

I will admit to sort of enjoying the first Rampage. I could only watch about 20 minutes of Rampage 2 before turning it off.

Assault on Wall Street is in my queue.

TV's Frink said:
I will admit to sort of enjoying the first Rampage. I could only watch about 20 minutes of Rampage 2 before turning it off.

Assault on Wall Street is in my queue.

yeah he blabbers on to much in the second one that is why if you cut down the second one to about 20 mins and trim the first one then join them together you would have a pretty good movie.

i liked assalt on wall street it was a really good movie but the editing is not the best and it could use a good 5 to 10 mins cut out, but it is his best movie.

Funny -- I started a thread on unsavable movies recently. I didn't realize this one already existed!

Rogue-theX

"I'd like to fanedit my life, but I don't have sony time machine pro"

Aww. I've been there, bud.

In fact (switching gears), I hear there are some cheaper ones on the market. I haven't yet come across any freeware versions, but I'll let you know if I do.

I did buy a time machine on eBay once. The following is actual home movie footage of what happened to me next.

wilhelm scream said:
There is no way you can make it good!

Perhaps not as a sequel by simply cutting out the bad stuff, but it could definitely be improved by using scenes from the other movies and thereby making it a standalone film about Duncan.

You can't get around the final battle with The Guardian which is still one of the silliest moments in the film but everything before that can definitely be cut and fleshed out using flashbacks from H4 and footage from H4 itself. You could create the ultimate Duncan MacLeod sequel using H4 and H5 footage.

I found about it for a bit and you could combine it with Highlander 2 and fix a lot of problems with both films, like you could get rid of ziest/the past completely!

Kirestananderson01 said:
Why would anyone want to tinker with amazingness?? "The water is them!" Epic.*

*This post was made by a durpa derp.

That post was made by a banned derp.

Back
Top Bottom