• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Eyes Wide Shut: The Eyepainter Fanedit

In the wake of what has just happened here on ifdb, I have come to the difficult but necessary decision to change the cover art that former member ArtisDead created for my already released edits. However, because I am not a cover artist, I will need help from other members here on IFDb. If you would like to try your hand at updating the cover art, feel free to post or PM your ideas.
If you don't mind using AI, I put this together from two generated images:
Eyepainter-Poster.jpg
it's a pretty quick an easy way of making unique and cool looking posters.
I don't know a lot about the movie, though, so I couldn't do anything super thematic other than a creepy masquerade theme.

If you don't mind using AI, I put this together from two generated images:
Eyepainter-Poster.jpg
it's a pretty quick an easy way of making unique and cool looking posters.
I don't know a lot about the movie, though, so I couldn't do anything super thematic other than a creepy masquerade theme.

Sadly, I do mind using AI. And I also find it wrong that the central focus on the bottom of the poster is some renaissance-looking lady who was never in the film in the first place. So, yeah, I'm gonna have to pass on this one.

After continuing to give more thought to the matter, I have decided to remove ArtisDead's name from my edits and will be re-releasing them accordingly. This will have little to no effect on the ifdb pages (Until I talk to an admin about re-editing the pages accordingly, which will be soon), but it will have an effect on anyone who sends me a PM, as there will be a small delay. I also messed with the color grading for Eyes Wide Shut after the release, and I lost the original one. The new grade is supposed to be a prototype, but given all the changes that are in motion on the forum, I'm gonna have to go with it for the time being. My apologies for the inconveniences that will be caused, but I'm confident everyone here understands why I'm doing this.

Back
Top Bottom