• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

CYBORG III: Secret of the Sasquatch

in the '70s, bigfoot had '70s hair.

Maybe they were eating a teaspoon of fish oil every few days for the shimmer?

I heard one crazy theory that Sasquatches are aliens in ufos and they fly between dimensions and stop on earth along the way, probably for bathroom breaks, there isn't enough room on sasquatch ufos for bathrooms because of their gigantic stature, they still only make ufos sized for Greys, and thats why if you ever see a sasquatch you need to be careful as they tend to get a bit pissy. You try being crammed into a 2 meter round ufo with 5 sasquatches and not get cranky, it smells, the heat from the engines keeps burning their hair and none of them can understand eachother with all that growling yelling and grunting, and they can't even have a tree to throw at a cow to pass the time. Its a miracle they can get their ufos off the ground at all let alone traverse dimensions.

Another retro-review from @recordwrangler95 -- THANKS so much!

It warms my heart that these older edits ( of a very old show) still entertain people. :)

While The Secret of Bigfoot is probably the episode that forever seared The Six Million Dollar Man into television pop culture history, with the passage of time, I now think it's sequel The Return of Bigfoot is the better two-parter.

For me, the weakness of The Secret of Bigfoot is the second parter. After the epic Bionic Brawl in part one, everything else in part two feels anti-climatic. Apparently, there was a second brawl scripted for part two but it was scrapped due to time and budget.

The Return of Bigfoot is better paced and has a solid, if ridiculous, building threat that climaxes in Part Two. The plot of Return is even more bonkers and plays like an old time 50s cliffhanger serial and perhaps that it why I enjoy it more --- it's just silly silver age style comic book FUN!

Another retro-review from @recordwrangler95 -- THANKS so much!

It warms my heart that these older edits ( of a very old show) still entertain people. :)

While The Secret of Bigfoot is probably the episode that forever seared The Six Million Dollar Man into television pop culture history, with the passage of time, I now think it's sequel The Return of Bigfoot is the better two-parter.

For me, the weakness of The Secret of Bigfoot is the second parter. After the epic Bionic Brawl in part one, everything else in part two feels anti-climatic. Apparently, there was a second brawl scripted for part two but it was scrapped due to time and budget.

The Return of Bigfoot is better paced and has a solid, if ridiculous, building threat that climaxes in Part Two. The plot of Return is even more bonkers and plays like an old time 50s cliffhanger serial and perhaps that it why I enjoy it more --- it's just silly silver age style comic book FUN!
I've been passing these discs along to my mom after I'm done watching them, and she remembers watching these shows the first time around, so the Cyborg series has been a multi-generational hit in our family. :)

Back
Top Bottom