• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

CYBORG III: Secret of the Sasquatch

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A review my TMBTM:

A cool new Cyborg Episode. Brings me back in time.(Stephanie Power for the win!)
I only think some action scenes in slow-mo were a bit too long (but well, that’s the trademark of the original series anyway) and the character of Marlene does not have a real conclusion (but that did not take my enjoyment away).
Cool menus and presentation and a nice mini-episode makes this release a really cool project.
Good job and a strong 8/10.

Thanks!

You bring up a valid point regarding the Marlene character. Unfortunately, Marlene's return happens at the beginning of the part two of the tv episode and is loaded with title credits with no coherent way to cut around it, so this scene had to be edited out. But the aliens do mention Marlene is being returned unharmed in their meeting with Steve, so there is a brief explanation of her fate. But I agree, it is the one scene I wish I could have kept, always better to SHOW than TELL.;-)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didn't watch that 10 minute video, but I'll just say that I hate the Messin' with Sasquatch commercials with a passion.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TV's Frink said:
I didn't watch that 10 minute video, but I'll just say that I hate the Messin' with Sasquatch commercials with a passion.

awe... :-(

That's okay, Sasquatch in CYBORG III is way cooler anyway. Just watch that!:D

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dynamite's THE BIONIC MAN comic series is Fantastic! It is my fave read every month.

This month the Bionic Bigfoot story arc begins.

From the looks of the cover from upcoming issue #15, Steve might be in big trouble.... :p

bionicman15covtadeo.jpg

Whispers

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just posted a review for this.... waiting for approval... Let's just say I loved it....

Great job Bionic...

I'm going to pitch a fan edit idea that may be right up your alley...

Here's a hint... Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno lol lol lol

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for taking the time post a review Whispers!
Happy to hear you enjoyed the bionic bigfoot adventure.:)

Hhhmmmmm.... Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno.... what ever could you be suggesting? :p

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow. That's sad, but I mean come on, if you dress up in camouflage and stand in the middle of the highway at night yeah you're gonna get run over.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
shooting_star_vast said:
Nice idea :)

Will have a look :)

Dressing up in camouflage as Bigfoot

or

watching the fan edit? :D;-)

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was watching a Brent Butt special from 2003 (good stuff! It's at the spleen, if you're interested) and he says that instead of saying 'Bigfoot,' Canadians say 'Sasquatch.' Well, I already know from my sports-watching habits that I'm not as Canadian as most, but this has to be part of it too, cuz I would probably never in a million years call 'Bigfoot' 'Sasquatch.' If anything, I would think 'Bigfoot' is sort of a nickname for the more technical 'Sasquatch.' (unless that's a nickname too?)

Maybe that's because I'm a lifelong admirer of the monster trucks? Haha. :p

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sasquatch is the Native American name for the mysterious North American Ape.

And they actually call the creature "Sasquatch" in the Six Million Dollar Man episode.

Here endeth the lesson. :D

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This video has been making the internet and cable news circuit this week....

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Look at the number of dislikes! Has to be fake. ;)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
For my old buddy @"Rogue-theX" 

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef7nRdLQu_4[/video]

Top Bottom