• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Custom FE Logo/Intros

Here's my attempt using a blender template, googling how to use blender, squashing it in Vegas, rendering the image, dropping it into gimp and adding shadows, etc. then dropping it back into vegas.
vintage-wb-fe-logo-just.png

Would love to see what others could cook up though. I'm a novice hack when it comes to graphic design and blender/3d design literacy.

Would love to see what others could cook up though. I'm a novice hack when it comes to graphic design and blender/3d design literacy.

Here's my attempt. Tried to keep the actual FE logo in tact, which meant flipping the shape upside down. It's not great but maybe it'll give someone else ideas.
0ZeGjNG.png

Here is the FE without the shape or background:
Tlmg6Ha.png

Here's my attempt using a blender template, googling how to use blender, squashing it in Vegas, rendering the image, dropping it into gimp and adding shadows, etc. then dropping it back into vegas.
vintage-wb-fe-logo-just.png

I know it's been a while but I just found this topic.
Here is what I threw together just now. if there is still a need for this, I can continue to work on this and do full vectors for the entire shield portion and tidy it up.
image.png

Or.... if there's a demand for it, I could potetially create this in 3D so it can be animated or quickly rendered using different colours or materials.

Here is what I threw together just now. if there is still a need for this, I can continue to work on this and do full vectors for the entire shield portion and tidy it up.
image.png

Or.... if there's a demand for it, I could potetially create this in 3D so it can be animated or quickly rendered using different colours or materials.
You captured what I had hoped to be able to do. Fantastic work there tremault! It's great to see you venture into creating resources! Thanks for sharing!

image.png

That is amazing! Definitely, a go to for black and white and noir edits.

Could not resist....

I can render a clean version as well...I softened the interior as well.

Would be great for the many classic edits in B&W that are coming...for sure..
OUTSTANDING LOGO DIG

I checked about a dozen old WB fanfares, and Casablanca works best for the audio fade if you are animating it...

Well if you hold on for a bit, I can do full vectors on it and have it ultra clean and then I can also provide a high resolution for you to use.

I can render a clean version as well...I softened the interior as well.

Would be great for the many classic edits in B&W that are coming...for sure..
OUTSTANDING LOGO DIG

I checked about a dozen old WB fanfares, and Casablanca works best for the audio fade if you are animating it...
The logo you are admiring was actually created by @tremault. @DigModiFicaTion did come up with the design that @tremault based theirs' on.

Can someone send me the vector logo for FanEdit.org? Is there a press kit or something I could download? I could make a dozen or so different logo stings to contribute to the team.

Yes, I like what you've done wraith, it's pretty cool! The logo I did is rough though and needs some things ironed out. The shadows for example are floating underneath the lettering and not being cast properly. I'd like to create them as vectors rather than using the 'cast shadow' layer style. I'd also like to recreate the entire shield in vectors so if somebody wants it large and really sharp, it can be easily done. I hope to do that tomorrow evening.

Back
Top Bottom