• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Custom FE Logo/Intros

How about using a green screen page flip to make it transition nicely instead of a fade?
Would also fit in the style of it being a comic book.

I also made a mini intro for myself earlier today. First person to guess the song used in the intro gets a reputation point :cool:
That theme from Hunger Games. Can't remember the name.

I confess I haven't used any fanedit.org intro in my edits. I must start doing so!

I also made a mini intro for myself earlier today. First person to guess the song used in the intro gets a reputation point :cool:
Radiohead right? I thought 'All I Need' at first but I was wrong. It's 'I Might Be Wrong'.

[Edit - D'oh, way to stay on topic]

Last edited:
Hard to notice over vimeo, but there's film grain on it. Contemporary enough for a wide array of edits, nothing over the top or special, and emulates something expected in a official feature

Hard to notice over vimeo, but there's film grain on it. Contemporary enough for a wide array of edits, nothing over the top or special, and emulates something expected in a official feature
Nice! Could you make a variant that doesn't have the transparent logo in the center just at the bottom right?

Is there somewhere we can download the main intro at a fixed framerate?
I downloaded this from YouTube a while back but noticed today that the framerate is variable and the clip stutters when I render at 23.976 fps.

Is there somewhere we can download the main intro at a fixed framerate?
I downloaded this from YouTube a while back but noticed today that the framerate is variable and the clip stutters when I render at 23.976 fps.
There's a download link here

Anyone willing and able to create a custom still of a FE variant of this image? Replacing WB with FE and then having it say "FANEDIT.ORG - HOME OF THE FANEDITS" on the center strip? Would like to use this for my vintage edits if someone can pull it off. Thanks in advance!
warnersteiner.png

Anyone willing and able to create a custom still of a FE variant of this image? Replacing WB with FE and then having it say "FANEDIT.ORG - HOME OF THE FANEDITS" on the center strip? Would like to use this for my vintage edits if someone can pull it off. Thanks in advance!
warnersteiner.png
Using the FE logo, or just the letters in the shield directly referencing the WB logo?

Back
Top Bottom