• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Cosmogony

plurmonger said:
But I want to get all contemplative noooooooooooow!:Cry:

1362456891300679.bmp

blueyoda said:
This is available NOW.

Great news... have already downloaded it :) Will be saving this until Friday night when the girlfriend and I can settle down with a beer or two and get totally engrossed in this.

blueyoda said:
TMBTM, forget this artsy bullshit and make War of the Stars 3 already.

Second!

TMBTM has totally lost it and has forgotten his roots. His fans don't care about french movies, they want Star Wars, TMBTM owes it to the FANS to give us another war of the stars - he started out as a really cool underdog but now he is just making fanedit-of-the-year-bait-edits!

Am grabbing this now, so I can crack open that bottle of Dead Crow and float away whilst watching it tomorrow.

how come a review of this was taken down? i'll admit the reviewer was pretty harsh with his score but the reviewer backed it up with a solid review. just curious

^ It may have been because of a few questionable comments, despite the user explaining in detail how he came to that score.

leeroy said:
how come a review of this was taken down? i'll admit the reviewer was pretty harsh with his score but the reviewer backed it up with a solid review. just curious

What Rogue said.

The administrators felt it was biased due to him having a competing fanedit (he said so as much within his review).

Q2 said:
What Rogue said.

The administrators felt it was biased due to him having a competing fanedit (he said so as much within his review).

And I just want to add that I knew about this review after it was already removed by other admins.
Just in case some may think that I'm removing bad reviews of my edits.

Just echoing what the other guys said.

The reviewer went into detail about how he wasn't being biased then made biased comments based off the fact that I told him Cosmogony will probably win FEOTM. If he had written a fair review without comparing it to his own edit it would have been kept up. His second review was 100% sarcasm fuck you ("I'd rate it an 11 if possible... I really get why TMBTM has won so much.")

And The Man Behind The Mask had no part in the discussion of taking the review down.

It was probably a [MENTION=6674]blueyoda[/MENTION] sock anyway.

Neglify said:
Cosmogony will probably win FEOTM.

If we exclude the 4 consecutions DVDs I took part of (that never won FEOTM. EDIT: Marvel Consecution did not won? yeah? can't remember, lol. Not listed as winner at IDFB anyway), then we can say that:

TMBTM = 2 FEOTY / 4 FEOTM / 13 contests

That's not bad but it leaves room for other faneditors, IMO. ;)

Well, I watched this earlier and it blew me away. A glowing review has been left (nice job, TMBTM!)

JetSetWilly said:
Well, I watched this earlier and it blew me away. A glowing review has been left (nice job, TMBTM!)

I almost forgot (well, I forgot!) to thank you about it. :)

EDIT: Oh, yeah... and Q2 too. ;-)

Absolutely loved this TMBTM. I can now see what "that" review was removed... left a somewhat glowing review at IFDB. Huge congrats on a quite fantastic piece of work.

Thanks Captain Khajiit and LastSurvivor for the reviews :)

Back
Top Bottom