• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Converting Itunes Video to [fill in the blank]

but if its something we purchased with money, shouldnt we as consumers be allowed to put the video onto a disc to view it on our tv. thats all i was getting at.
i dont need anyone to "google it for me". ive been down that road before.
just thought maybe someone had a idea that i hadnt already tried.

If you own a copy of commercial media you are legally allowed to make one back up copy for personal use even if that means having to break the DRM (if any) to do it.*

Jswert most of the solutions work very well as we all use them, the problem is you won't put the time in to learn exactly what it is you need to do to get it working, hence all the LMGTFF links you seem to collect. This is one of the most helpful/friendly forums I've come across but we do expect people to pull their weight and make a small effort to try and figure things out themselves.

It's the old Fish vs Fishing Rod argument

*can't remember exactly which countries that applies to but the US is definitely one of them.

Back
Top Bottom