• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Consecution 9: Romance / Love

jswert123456 said:
any updates on this? will it be out by valentines day?....lol

Uggghh, if you can't say anything nice or helpful, then don't say anything at all just sod off.

People are working hard investing their own precious time and money to get this project completed. All you are required to do is be patient. Is that so hard?

it was a joke, thats why i said lol.
i meant nothing by it, i'm trying to be nice and friendly.
I am sorry if it was misunderstood, i trully  didnt mean it as a negative.

Heh, it's fair, I think. This project is long overdue, and I take full responsibility for all the delays.  We're really close, folks.  There's just one last technical issue that needs to be investigated before the Consecution can be released.

So, in other words... I'm not announcing a release date.  But I'd be surprised if the Consecution wasn't released and gathering dust by World Vegetarian Day, let alone Valentine's Day.

Currently uploading a release candidate DVD for Adabisi to help review.  This could be the final version, folks.

A while back I asked for help translating the title of my short 'Green Tea and the Spirit Dance' into Japanese. Luckily somebody here had a Japanese friend and confirmed that 'Matcha To Bon Odori' was correct. I was very grateful, but not grateful enough to have kept a note as to who it was (and their friend). Shame overload :blush: . Can that person let me know, so I can thank them properly on the ifdb article :) . Thanks.

matrixgrindhouse said:
...but right now, I'm feeling a different emotion altogether...

could it be. . . love?

We got it together didn't we...?

... I love Thursdays.

The Consecution is officially released!  IFDB pages are up!   Thanks to everyone for their hard work and patience!

congrats, MGH & the crew! looking forward to checking these out.

but will i feel love or lust? :p

ssj said:
congrats, MGH & the crew! looking forward to checking these out.

but will i feel love or lust? :p

Why can't it be both????

Excellent news! I'll be checking these out tomorrow evening :)

I'd also like to point out that the DVD is a thing that exists and is available.  And @"ssj" :  Both.

Many thanks to @"Rogue-theX" , @"Adabisi" , and @"TM2YC"  for all their help and patience!

Oh my gawd this is amaze-balls. I'm gonna get a kick out of these for sure. Thanks to everybody's hard work!

Great! Will check this project, hopefully sooner than later.

Neglify said:
Oh my gawd this is amaze-balls. I'm gonna get a kick out of these for sure. Thanks to everybody's hard work!

Speak for yourself. Top 5 Breakups was genius. 

It lost me for a bit around the 10 minute mark, thank god I was home when the nudity came on. But then it came back around.

The pen! Holy crap! How lucky was that? The fact that the footage exists, I mean. Your choice to use it had nothing to do with luck, it was just smart.

I've watched The Most Interesting Man In The World, Top 5 Breakups, Getaway, and Dream. I had to stop after Dream for a bit (the source material is soooo depressing). Everything has been excellent so far.

Back
Top Bottom