• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Consecution 9: Romance / Love

thecuddlyninja said:
All right, all right. We're not doing a musical here.

FTFY.  :p

Update: Just under 2 weeks left to get your submissions in.

Rogue has done an absolutely incredible cover.

Received/approved/close to being approved edits:

TheCuddlyNinja - Self Help

Neglify - Top 5 Break Ups

Adabisi - Dream

TM2YC - Green Tea and the Spirit Dance

TM2YC - Birthday Presents

matrixgrindhouse - Love Kills

To be submitted/included, possibly:

Ken Poirier - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: Art House Cut

DominicCobb - Possibly Something With Deadpool?

That One Guy - Untitled 500 Days of Summer short

TheCuddlyNinja - The Cursed Count

Other things:

Artwork - Rogue-theX

Trailer - TM2YC

DVD Authoring - matrixgrindhouse

Final Review - Adabisi

Submit to IFDB - TM2YC

My edit is titled "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...and Spring" - I'm almost finished and should be doing a test viewing tonight. Assuming that goes to plan it'll be submitted within the next day or two.

That One Guy said:
My edit is titled "Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...and Spring" - I'm almost finished and should be doing a test viewing tonight. Assuming that goes to plan it'll be submitted within the next day or two.

that's the title of a gim gideok movie. *interested*

Since I couldn't use any of the animated snippets with the tree leaves changing colour in my edit, I figured I'd use them for my poster:

Nice poster!

I think my 500 Days of Summer edit is ready to go. I've created m2v and AC3 files for it, is this suitable for submitting or should I create an mp4 for previewing first?

M2v+ac3 should be great for the dvd, but for previewing; a 480p mp4 or similar would do nicely if possible IMO.

Rogue-theX said:
M2v+ac3 should be great for the dvd, but for previewing; a 480p mp4 or similar would do nicely if possible IMO.

Cool, I'll get one together. Previewing my edit highlighted a couple of minor things to tweak so I'll get the files uploaded in the next day or so.

I'm not even going to bother trying to get The Cursed Count finished for the deadline, there's too much work to do on it.

you can always mux the m2v and ac3 into an MKV container using MKVtoolnix.

Reminder: 3 days left to get your submissions in!

Okay.  I just sent a big batch of feedback to @"Adabisi"  for his Interesting Man submission, @"thecuddlyninja"  for Getaway and Self Help, and @"That One Guy"  for Spring, Summer, etc.  Is there anyone that's still waiting to hear back from me (or the others)?  I don't think there's anyone I've neglected, but I thought it'd be better to ask.

I still have to watch your latest version of your love kills short, getaway, (probably) self help. I think that's it though, the multi messages have been a bit hectic so I may have missed something.

Yeah, sorry, doubt I can get something in. It's been a busier summer than I expected.

Getaway poster (I recreated random12's custom blu-ray cover with some different images and colors): 

Very noss cover, coveredlyninja!

Back
Top Bottom