• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Cobra Kai: Season Zero

I don't know if I will upload this onto IFDB I don't really feel like this will grab many people's attention.

I don't see any reason to not submit it, it'll grab people's attention better up there than in a forum post. And from what I've seen from the first episode, it's definitely edited well enough to go up there. Whatever you think is best of course, but I just think that you should have a little more faith in your work :)

jrWHAG42 said:
I don't see any reason to not submit it, it'll grab people's attention better up there than in a forum post. And from what I've seen from the first episode, it's definitely edited well enough to go up there. Whatever you think is best of course, but I just think that you should have a little more faith in your work :)

Okay you've convinced me, I'm sorry if I seem like I'm being dramatic I just feel sometimes that I may annoy some people on this site with the amount I post on here, which I am really trying to calm down with recently. I think I just need to keep reassuring myself instead of relying on others :).

During this edit I took the idea from @"Solemn.Philosopher" where we dont show Terry Silver's intentions until much later on.
Because of this i had to cut quite a lot from the third movie including trimming scenes where you can clearly see he is evil. One of those scenes are right here.

What I did was remove Terry hiding going back behind a wall and laughing at Daniel, than to keep the audio transition smooth replace the audio of the punch from an earlier scene of Daniel hitting the wooden board.

Good news guys! This is complete and I have submitted it to IFDB.

If you are interested in this edit than send me a PM.

That title sequence is PRIMO! Very well done! I know from experience how difficult a balancing act making a title sequence is

Back
Top Bottom