• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar"

TMBTM said:
"Nothing has been done at this point to establish a romantic relationship between Amelia (the Anne Hathaway character) and Cooper"
Well... yes and no.
There are no obvious love scenes between those characters but just the fact that you see them both progressively knowing each other better and appreciate each other along the movie (plus the fact that they are bot sexy movie stars... indeed) is an obvious hint that, no, the man Amelia is looking for will probably not be in movie, lol.

My wife turned to me before the end and said "if those two end up together I will be angry.  They have no chemistry."

TVs Frink said:
TMBTM said:
"Nothing has been done at this point to establish a romantic relationship between Amelia (the Anne Hathaway character) and Cooper"
Well... yes and no.
There are no obvious love scenes between those characters but just the fact that you see them both progressively knowing each other better and appreciate each other along the movie (plus the fact that they are bot sexy movie stars... indeed) is an obvious hint that, no, the man Amelia is looking for will probably not be in movie, lol.

My wife turned to me before the end and said "if those two end up together I will be angry.  They have no chemistry."

I don't think they do "end up together" romantically speaking do they? He goes off to find her at the end as she is all alone in the universe and he is somewhat of a man-out-of-time but I didn't get a romantic vibe about it?

Back
Top Bottom